Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We Move On; Undesired Guest?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:28 pm

Luis cringed slightly at the contact, but caught her none the less. "Hi there...." Luis' mind wondered to when he had left. "Oh, sorry I didn't say where I was going." He apologized looking through the door to the woman in red, who in turn waved at him politely. "... Why is there a strange woman in our house Raya?" He asked, the tone becoming more serious.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:30 pm

Raya hugged him tightly and pulled away when he asked who the lady was. "I met her when I was out looking for her and she took care of my feet for me because they were hurt. She also held me when I slept and it felt great. I had great dreams," she said with a small smile, not letting go of him quite yet. Her feet were hurting and she didn't want to walk. "I was so worried!" she snapped, glaring at him. "Don't do that again! I thought you left!" she cried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Luis hefted Raya up, and carried her back to the house. In his tired state she felt like she was three times her normal weight, but he still didn't want her to mess up her feet anymore than she already had. The woman, on the other hand, seemed nice enough. Probably too nice actually. "Thanks for taking care of Raya. It's probably best that she didn't run off into the city." He didn't want to be rude, but he definitely didn't trust her. Setting Raya down on the couch, he stood, hoping the woman would simply leave

~~~

Kaori enjoyed every moment of the display in front of her. The boy was stoic, but the girl was obviously his Achilles heel. And from here she could practically taste the madness. It was rage, and it was growing exponentially. The boy had quiet a will to fight it like he is, considering he likely had no training to resist it. Just in the split second she knew that the boy had a short wit for conflict.

"I'm always glad to help." She said, tilting her head in a small bow. She needed to seem helpful, but no to the point of being invasive. "So I would like to help more if I can..." Kaori appeared to be considering her words carefully. "If it isn't too much, I would like to spend some time with the two of you. Miss Raya said you were acting a little strange? A-again! I just want to help if I can."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:37 pm

Raya lay down on her back and moved over to pull the gauze off and look at her hurting feet, wincing a bit. They were red and a couple places were bleeding a little, and they were hurting a bit more than they were when her adrenaline was pumping. She looked up at Kaori and Luis with a small smile. "He has been acting weird. I'm really worried about him. I love him and I don't want anything bad to happen to him. I need him," she admitted, looking down and trying to hide a small blush. She nodded to Kaori. "Please do. If you think you can help him, please stay. I can't stand it. He's been acting so weird and it hurts me," she mumbled, hugging her arms close to her. "I don't like it. I know he's been having nightmares and hurting like he is. He woke up sweaty and looking scared this morning," she told her, sending Luis a scared and worried glance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 2:20 pm

Luis clenched a fist in obvious frustration. First Raya brings a stranger into his house, and then the two of them turn it into a therapy session. The words moving on, his fist relaxed again. He knew that Raya meant well, but this was a total stranger, and he had experience with overly friendly people that weren't really so friendly. Perhaps what was really eating him, was the fact that Raya could tell everything that was happening despite him trying his best to censor it. "Listen, I appreciate the offer, but this is ridiculous. You can't just barge into a strangers house, try to solve their problems on a whim, and expect them not o be suspicious." He said in a terribly short tone, the corner of his vision fading again.

~~~

Kaori wore a seemingly shocked expression at Luis' remarks. She was, however, infinitely pleased a Raya's reaction to this. It would seem that not only was Raya easy to control, but she made her strong willed partner vulnerable as well. What a sweet pair. Standing, she shook slightly in apparent fear. "L-like I said, I didn't mean to intrude!" She could feel his madness growing by the moment. "It's apparent to me that this girl wants to see you helped, so if you could allow that I-..." She stood, and appeared confident, but hiding her falter. Naturally, everything they would see of her was very fake.

Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 2:41 pm

Raya looked worriedly at her partner and walked over to take his hands, fixing him her best puppy dog eyes. "Please, Luis, I'm so worried about you," she said quietly. "I couldn't stand if something bad happened to you, so please," she pleaded. "I really think she can help you, and since you're not letting me help, you have to have someone." She held onto him tightly just in case he wanted to pull away. She looked at Kaori with a sigh. "I'm sorry about him. I told you he's been acting weird lately. Please help. I'll cook dinner," she said with a small smile, going to let the woman stay regardless of what Luis said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 4:36 pm

Luis rolled his eyes, and put his hands up, showing his usual signs of surrender. It was obvious he was out-voted, but he definitely didn't expect this woman to accomplish anything. His vision continued to blur. He had to calm down. He had no idea what could happen if he lost control around Raya. Sitting down at the table, he closes his eyes. He was tired anyways.

~~~

A less experienced manipulator might not have been able to contain the excitement that Kaori did. He trip to Death City had her plans moving even faster than she had hoped with any optimism. It was better that the boy slept for a while. She would use it to implant thoughts of safety, and trust near her, and speak to Raya in more depth. Standing from the couch, she approaches the kitchen. "May I help? I don't want you using those feet anymore than you have to." She said with a soft smile, and genuine eyes. Sending a connection to Raya's mind, she prepares to implement thoughts.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 4:50 pm

Raya smiled brightly and leaned down to kiss Luis's cheek before hurrying over to start on the dinner. "Yes, please, if you don't mind," she told Kaori with a small smile. "My feet really do hurt. It was pretty stupid of me just to run out there without my shoes, but I was worried. Thank you for your help," she said quietly, so not to wake Luis. "He's been so weird lately. He used to let me sleep with him and would help me so much with my bad dreams, and now he won't and he's the one having nightmares," she said quietly, pouring the rice into the boiling water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:21 pm

Kaori rubbed the girls head lightly, trying to extend some comfort. "If you like, I can monitor his dreams. I may be able to see what's causing them." She said in a business like tone, and went to walking about the kitchen, retrieving whatever Raya needed. "But, it would be better if he could tell me. I'm not very skilled with my wave-length you see. Using it makes me nervous." She said, giving a nervous smile. Kaori was in fact a master of her wave-length though, and could easily dive through Luis' thoughts. [If it helps Luis, I don't care.] Kaori gave an inner smile. "Really though... I need co-operation from both of you if I'm going to help."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:31 pm

She didn't even have to influence Raya into saying yes to that. "Please. I'd like to know what these nightmares are about." She cared about him so much. She couldn't stand that he was hurting like that, without her help. She stirred the rice before putting the lid over it and heading over to play with Lucas's hair gently. She kissed the top of his head and went to go cut up some raw chicken, then she would cut up vegetables and sausage, cooking them in a pan separated from the cooking rice on the other eye. She hummed quietly and closed her eyes as she stirred the food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:54 pm

Naturally, Kaori couldn't care less about Raya's permission. It only served to open the gap between the partners. Their relationship hung by a thread it seemed, and Kaori was going to break it, an bring them back together by tying them to her. After they trusted her, she would see them both to consume pure souls. Just like that, she would have her living weapons.

"Alright, if you'll excuse me." She spoke politely, but sounded determined. Leaving the room, she sat across from Luis, and began to move through his recent memories.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 6:12 pm

Raya cooked the jambalaya and poured three bowls full of it, bringing them to the table and sitting them down. She sat down beside Kaori with a smile. "So... how is he doing? Should we wake him up?" she asked in a soft voice, sending Luis a scared look. It was clear that she didn't want her partner in any sort of pain or anything of the sort. She was afraid that there was something seriously wrong with him, and he was going to hurt himself or her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 6:39 pm

Kaori's brow furrowed over her closed eyes. Matching Raya's whisper, she begins to explain. "He's resting peacefully. In his most recent dream it seems like he doesn't trust you.... Some fear." She was only being honest. It was times that afforded her honesty that she was most powerful in her control. "These feelings are recent. Know what brought them up?" She asked quietly. If she could understand the full situation, then she could control them more smoothly.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 6:59 pm

Raya frowned a bit at her and shook her head. "No, I don't. I wish I knew what I did wrong," she murmured, then walked over to touch Luis's shoulder lightly, bending down beside him. "Hey, Luis, dinner's ready if you want to get up and eat. It's good," she urged, her blue eyes round and worried as she watched him carefully, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:08 pm

Luis opened his drowsy dull eyes. Eyes that quickly sharpened to focus with the information that the stranger was still in his home. Without a word, he sits up, and begins on the meal in front of him, eating lethargically. "How's that help coming?" He asked in an incredibly rude, and sarcastic tone. Luis felt a small spike in the yet unknown feeling. Bringing his hand to his face he gave a small groan of anxiety.

~~~

Kaori took a free seat at random. She had leverage on the boy, but she needed to know how to use it better. No... She knew exactly what she would do. Looking hurt by the boys passive aggressive remark, she responds meekly. "W-well, I would really like-" She was cut off by the groan. She was feeding Luis' madness, and no one would be able to tell. These minds were too untempered, and too distracted. "A-are you alright?" She asked, placing a hand gently on the table.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:20 pm

Raya was eating when she heard Luis groan, sending him a worried glance. She swallowed and walked over to pet her partner's back. "Are you okay, Luis? Is it spicy? Do you need a drink?" she asked worriedly, frowning and tilting her head to the side, definitely very concerned for his wellbeing as she ran to go get a glass of tea for him anyway, too worried to wait for a response. She brought it back, still limping a bit, and sat it down in front of him. "You're not sick, are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:57 pm

Luis slammed a hand on to the table, and stood to his feet. The coils were becoming tighter than ever. I need to let this loose. He thought frantically. Holding it back only seemed to cause a back-lash. He had to let it flow... For now, it seemed he could only direct it. Without lashing, he let the emotion flow finally, relief feeling his limbs with heat. "... Buzz off for a second would you?" He said, moving to the door. "I'm going to get some fresh air."

~~~

Kaori gave a mental smile, while her face showed an extreme concern for her -charges-. [I need to let this loose.] She communicated with the boy. She feigned a surprised jump, as Luis slammed onto the table, and brought a hand to her mouth in apparent awe. "I-I suppose that isn't normal?" She asked lightly, knowing the answer inside.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 3:13 pm

Raya jumped, eyes round as Luis got up, then shook her head to Kaori. "No, it's not normal," she murmured, fighting against herself to try and go after him, then she forced herself to clean up the table and then head into the bathroom to take a shower. She needed to be away from everything, feeling tears burn in her eyes. She undressed and got into the shower just as the wetness ran down her cheeks. She couldn't stand this. She wouldn't be able to be okay if Luis wasn't. It was a nightmare - she couldn't bear to lose her partner, the one person she loved more than anything in the world. It hurt to think about it, but perhaps there wasn't anyone who could help him. Perhaps he would decline and decline, even with Miss Kaori's help. Maybe he was like this all along...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:06 pm

Luis sat on the front steps. It felt so good to finally free himself from holding back. There was a frustration now though. He didn't know where to place it, but at least this energy was finally leveling out. He gave a bored yawn, and layed back into the steps. What was he doing with some two bit partner anyways? All he did was pity her, and all she did was get in the way. Luis' nostrils flared in a silent anger, as he waited for something to give him an excuse to hurt it.

~~~

This was almost too easy. Unsporting perhaps. At any rate, Kaori was very pleased with how these two could become separate in only one night. She continued to feed Luis' madness. It would be able to sustain itself at a high level soon. Now the girl... She could become a perfectly obedient pet. She knocked lightly on the bathroom door. "R-raya, dear? Are you okay? It's-... It's okay to be a little wound up, but we're going to make everything better okay?" She said, barely containing a snakish grin. Closing her eyes she prodded into the girls soul. A fragile, but sturdy thing, tempered by a hard life. Just beneath the surface, a growing paranoia for... Rejection maybe? "I'm here for you honey." She said in a sweet, concerned motherly voice. How to awaken it? She would make it the boys fault...

Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:13 pm

Raya felt fear flutter in her chest and she nodded to Kaori's gentle voice. "I-I'm fine," she whispered quietly, washing herself and getting to her feet to leave the bathroom. "I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine," she repeated, stumbling into her bedroom and getting dressed, putting her black cloak on over everything to hide herself. She was shaking, clearly scared as she curled up in a corner of her bedroom, not intending on coming out anytime soon. It was far too scary out there to leave her room. It wasn't madness, not yet, but she was scared for some strange reason. She hadn't been scared like this since the day she met Luis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:40 pm

((OOC: Luis is gonna chill for a bit.))

Kaori followed Raya, and would kneel sitting on her feet just inside her bedroom door. She could barely contain her growing elation. "I'm fine"!? She repeated Raya's words. Priceless. "I'm right here little Raya. I'm going to take care of you two now... I-... I just need a little time." Kaori extended open arms offering a hug to girl. [W-would feel so safe in her arms.] She would send to Raya. Whenever she was calmer, the real fun would begin. Only a few hours, and these two are in her control.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:45 pm

Raya crawled over to the door and stood up to go over to her. W-would feel so safe in her arms. She had no idea why she was thinking this. The only person she was safe with was Luis. But still, she couldn't help it. She hurried over to accept the hug willingly, tears prickling the back of her eyes as she realized she actually did feel safer in this stranger's arms. She sniffled and closed her eyes. "I don't know what's going on," she whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:54 pm

Kaori held the girl close, and rocking her back, and forth like a cradle, resting her chin on Raya's head, and holding it with one of her hands. [*warm, and cozy. Safe, and secure*] Were the sensations she would send. "I know dear. In a minute I need you to try, and resonate with your partner. It might let me see what's wrong." She continued in her perpetually sweet tone of voice. "Just relax for a couple of minute's won't you?"
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:23 pm

Raya nodded and calmed down pretty quickly, relaxing in the soothing arms of the woman. There she stayed for a few minutes before she got up to head outside and extend her hands to Luis. "Let's try and resonate," she said in a calm, clear tone of voice, going to do anything this woman said to make her partner better at this point. She hated it that he might be hurting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:38 pm

Luis some part of him resisted the urge to shout -why the hell should-. He looked up at the girl quietly instead. "Sure, sure, whatever." He spoke, jumping to his feet, and dusting off his jeans. Taking the girls hand, he takes his weapon form, feeling many times heavier than before. Their link seemed distant now, and Luis' madness licked away at the barriers hiding Raya's. "Focus Raya, you've done this before." He droned, in a exasperated voice.

~~~

Kaori gently released the girl, and followed her outside. The boys weapon form was imposing, and the fact that someone so small would use it somehow made it even more intimidating. Silently observing the pair, she feeds any madness she can. When the two broke, they would never want to go near each other, and then... Then they're hers.

Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:01 pm

Raya gritted her teeth and tried to lift up the sword, but ended up dropping it with a gasp. She tried to pick him back up, wincing when she couldn't. "I can't," she mumbled, stepping back a bit and rubbing at her sore arms. That was much harder than she'd expected, and she was so tired from the strain. Something had felt off about him, as off as it did about herself. She was so confused, her blue eyes flashing in fear and worry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:40 pm

Luis rolled his eyes in the glint of the blade. "You won't get stronger making excuses." He said in a harsh tone. With a sigh, Luis tried to focus on the wave-length. Madness flooded from his, trying desperately to connect with Raya's. "Alright... Try again." He spoke in a calmer tone, lightening the blade, and the connection only increasing the flow of madness between them.

~~~

Kaori simply feeds the madness, and waits for the outcome. She began sending more feelings of the comfort in her arms to Raya. Feelings telling her how wonderful, and calming it is near Kaori, and how terrifying it was out of it. The girl was fantastic. Even still... It seemed like it would be hard to convince the two to eat pure souls.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:44 pm

Raya felt the strangeness of his soul trying to connect to her own, and she let it reluctantly, lifting his blade with ease this time... well, easier. She felt tears burn her eyes when she thought about how harsh his voice had been with her, looking down and then at Kaori. "What now? We're resonated," she told her, her blue eyes confused, fearful and very worried. She shifted slightly, watching her carefully. Clearly she felt uneasy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 7:22 pm

Luis felt the emotion bolt to a entirely different level as it fed on Raya's, and hers on it. For a moment the blade felt weightless, and there was a surge of power. Yes, at first it was exhilarating, but after a few seconds it needed to go somewhere. Racing for a reason, his mind landed on why Raya decided to trust this stranger. Suddenly the connection was lost, and Luis stood in his human form again. "Just what kind of game are you playing woman!?" He nearly shouted, the madness of rage resonating into the nearby area, and tempting others.

~~~~

Kaori continued the feeding the two, now feeling it seep into the immediate area. This was perfect. All she need now was for the two of them to fall out. She simply continued to implant trust into Raya. With any luck it would start to catch on soon. "I just need to check something between you two." She answered Raya. "Hm, I-." Kaori was cut off again by the weapon. "G-game?" She stumbled nervously.

Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:20 pm

Raya jumped when Luis appeared in his human form and stumbled backward, fear in her eyes as she did so. She shuffled a bit, trying to get to her feet as she looked up at her partner. "L-Luis, please calm down," she pleaded quietly, her heart beating so quickly that she thought it was going to burst out her chest. Tears started to run down her cheeks and she sniffled a few times, clutching at her chest as cold sweat appeared on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Move On; Undesired Guest?   We Move On; Undesired Guest? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Move On; Undesired Guest?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Old Topics-
Jump to: