Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beach Party![Open/No Kill]

Go down 
+2
Sir Ryth
Nogitsune
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Empty
PostSubject: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:21 pm

Aaaaaaaaah.The wind blowed kindly as the sun happily shined.The waves gently came in and out and the laughter of children can be heard.Indeed,the beach was quite alive today,and beautiful.It seemed everyone was happy...almost everyone.For Paz was distance away from the general gatherings on the beach,on a black towel and under a black and red umbrella,wearing nothing but black trunks with a red cloud design.He was reading peacefully,for he was on vacation from his yakuza in Japan and decided to come to America for a little 'Me' time.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Ryth boredly floated down the beach in his jacket and shorts. After a minute hey put an umbrella down and laid under it, taking off his hair clip and fastening it to his jacket. It was a nice warm day and he decided relaxing would be a good idea. He didn't bring a towel though and decided to float rather then lay completely down. He stared out into the water thinking if what to do.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:24 pm

Looking up from his book,Paz spotted a person,seemingly moving away from the crowd and judging by the fact he was floating,he was a witch.Paz stared at the new comer as he set his umbrella and lightly floated above the ground,looking out to sea.He cocked a eyebrow as he continued to observe him.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:42 pm

Ryth sighed and slightly began to stretch and unzip his jacket. The heat didn't bother him too much but he thought it's be nicer to feel more of a breeze. "I wonder if I should go into the water..." He thought getting into a sitting position under his umbrella. He couldn't help feeling stared at and looked over at the stranger staring. "What? Do you need something or are you just staring to stare?" He asked loud enough for him to hear but not anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:49 pm

When that was going on a 18 year old girl name Yukiko was in the beast relexing as she have on her black and purple bikini and the bikini undergarment. As she was on the long chair taking in the sun and the wind to relex herself and begin to think about herself and her body as she smile and relex.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:07 pm

"What? Do you need something or are you just staring to stare?"The younger man said.Paz remained staring,but began to speak."I am merely observing something...beautiful."He said in a emotionless voice,yet,there was a hint of interest in it.He shiftted slightly and proped his head up with his hand,setting his book down as he relaxed and continued looking,not noticing the girl coming by.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:37 pm

"Well hello there" she said with a smile and look at him. "What you doing
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dragon
The Guy
Alpha Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:06 pm

Nana Was already at the beach soaking her feet in the water and sitting in the sand with her two piece bikini. "now this is fun just sitting here relaxing" she said to her self with a smile. She looked around to see a group of people and what looked like a couple of people talking. She just sat there watching them two. She thought it would be nice to say hi and headed up to them.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:59 pm

(Could we try to stick to the post order?)
Ryth sighed and went back to relaxing as he thought, not paying attention to anyone else around him. Noticing the other person approach he floated back into a standing position. "Who are you?" He asked to the approaching person.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:03 pm

(Posting order,Me,Ryth,Joey,Li)

Paz,now bored,finally got up from his relaxing position and walked to the witch and sat down next to him."I figure you care not for the DWMA due to openly showing your powers."He said calmly,his eyes never leaving the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:07 pm

Ryth looked at him for a second. "Actually I do care, I go out on missions with meisters sometimes if they ask me to... It also helps to not be hunted for my soul." He said with his eyes slightly glowing as he staring at the other boy. Thinking of what make of him.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:10 pm

Yuikio just watch the two boys talking on her seat as she was fixing her bikini top as it was a little tight. So she went to make it well not tight so the wind hit her 'sisters' as she smile as the less tight top was not tight any more and put her beach seat like a bed and lay down. Watching this
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dragon
The Guy
Alpha Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:33 pm

Nana got to the two boys. "hello i'm Nana. I thought id be nice to say hi" She said with a childish smile and had her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:49 pm

"Actually I do care, I go out on missions with meisters sometimes if they ask me to... It also helps to not be hunted for my soul."Paz merely 'hmmm'ed at the statement.So...a witch working for the DWMA...seemed unique,atleast,to him it did."As I said before.."He said,breaking the silence,"You are rather beautiful."He said.Right as he finished the sentence,a rather happy woman came up to them."hello i'm Nana. I thought id be nice to say hi" She said in a happy smile.Paz maintained his stotic expression."Hello~"

Last edited by Paz on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:56 pm

Ryth sighed and leaned back slightly only waving at the girl that approached them. "It seems this is going to be a popular area of the beach today I guess..." He said thinking of what he should do. "Do any of you have an idea on an activity? I'll be here until past midnight probably anyway..." He said to no one in specific except the people in his general vicinity.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:00 pm

Yukiko walk up to them as she was smile as she did have a looth bikini top as she leting the winds hit her as she walk up to the small group. "Well, hello I am yukiko" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:58 pm

Paz looked up the greeting woman and merely nodded.Now,turning his attention back the young man,he began speaking again."Activity?"He questioned,patting the area beside him,gesturing the woman to sit.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:07 pm

Ryth nodded and sighed. "You know an activity? Like something fun to do? Quite frankly this beach is getting a bit boring..." He said thinking of doing some type of mission after today was done. He didn't get to go on them much but when he did he thought it was fun.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bridgewater~

Stella Bridgewater~

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:18 am

((Might I join? I know it's out of order, but I'll wait my turn after my entering post.))

Ray strode down the beach and set up on the fringes of the crowd, not too far in but not too reclusive. She placed down her flame-patterned beach towel and a small light yellow umbrella for shade. She also made secure a picnic basket filled to the brim with snacks. With that she stood up and promptly waded into the water.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:08 pm

"You wanna play volleyball?" Yuikio said
Back to top Go down
Stella Bridgewater~

Stella Bridgewater~

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:07 pm

((So I guess it's my turn again, sorry... ^_^||))

Ray splashed around a bit and soon became bored. She knew her prosthetic arm was relatively waterproof, but she didn't want to test that theory too much. Instead she went over to a small group she'd seen forming a ways away. One of them were offering volleyball, huh?
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 5:12 pm

(Posting order,Me,Ryth,Joey,Stella)

"You know an activity? Like something fun to do? Quite frankly this beach is getting a bit boring..."Paz looked down,thinking slightly.'Of course I'm clueless when it comes to being normal.' He thought."You wanna play volleyball?"He perked up at the woman,managing to avoid a moment of awkwardness.Paz merely nodded and looked to the sea,noticing a girl approaching them.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 5:16 pm

Ryth floated into a standing position starting to stretch. "Are you sure you want to play volleyball? With a witch? That can float?" He asked starting to somewhat laugh at how such things are slightly easier for him to do. "Sure I guess, I think we need 1 more player for even teams." He said before seeing the other girl approach.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:28 pm

"Oh trust me" Yuikiko said as she smille like a sexy smile. "I can handle that"
Back to top Go down
Stella Bridgewater~

Stella Bridgewater~

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:33 pm

"Hey, I heard volleyball." Ray said as she attempted to enter the others' conversation. "Looks like you need one more person, am I right?" She smiled in a sort of cocky way. There wasn't anyone else around, so she was practically guaranteed a volleyball opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:35 pm

Paz now looked on at the ground,talking about volley ball."I..suppose we can play...but we don't have a ball..or net."He quietly said as he did a circle motion with his finger,revealing that none of the objects they needed were in sight.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:49 pm

Ryth opens his bag he brought with him and searched around until he found and pulled out a volley ball and net, securing two umbrellas as the post he set up and net and floated around a second befor tossing the ball to Paz. "You were saying?"
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:19 pm

"DAMM" yukiko said as she smile
Back to top Go down
Stella Bridgewater~

Stella Bridgewater~

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:49 pm

"Well, problem solved!" Ray laughed and walked over to the net. "Who's on which team?"
Back to top Go down
Jerichoedwards

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:07 am

Jericho sat back watching the ocean roll, sketching the scene, when he looks over and sees a group playing volleyball. He wonders if he should go play, but he just lays back instead, watching the clouds roll by. "If they need another player, I'm sure they'll come ask," he thought to himself, as he let his mind wander.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach Party![Open/No Kill]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next