Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beach Party![Open/No Kill]

Go down 
+2
Sir Ryth
Nogitsune
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

Beach Party![Open/No Kill] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:45 pm

(Posting Order Me,Ryth,Joey,Stella,Jericho)

Paz merely sighed as he stood up and followed Ryth."We are the team captains.We chose who will be on whose team."He said as he crossed his metal littered arms over his equally pierced chest.He floated into the air and sat cross legged on seemingly nothing,eyeing Ryth for a moment before speaking."You choose first."He said,his ringed eyes never leaving the rather laid-back witch.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

Beach Party![Open/No Kill] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party![Open/No Kill]   Beach Party![Open/No Kill] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:19 pm

Ryth lazily floated as he stared at his options and thought. After a short time he pointed at Ray. "I think I'll try you as a partner, try not to suck.~" He said somewhat teasingly before looking at Paz. "So your picking the other one right?" He said thinking it was obvious he would but asking anyways.
Back to top Go down

Beach Party![Open/No Kill]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2