Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I CANN'T DECIDE! ;~; TOO MANY CHARACTER IDEAS!

Go down 
3 posters

Which Character should I make?
Mad Hatter
I CANN'T DECIDE! ;~; TOO MANY CHARACTER IDEAS! Vote_lcap40%I CANN'T DECIDE! ;~; TOO MANY CHARACTER IDEAS! Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Cherish Cat
I CANN'T DECIDE! ;~; TOO MANY CHARACTER IDEAS! Vote_lcap20%I CANN'T DECIDE! ;~; TOO MANY CHARACTER IDEAS! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Chaos
I CANN'T DECIDE! ;~; TOO MANY CHARACTER IDEAS! Vote_lcap20%I CANN'T DECIDE! ;~; TOO MANY CHARACTER IDEAS! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Guitar
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

I CANN'T DECIDE! ;~; TOO MANY CHARACTER IDEAS! Empty
PostSubject: I CANN'T DECIDE! ;~; TOO MANY CHARACTER IDEAS!   I CANN'T DECIDE! ;~; TOO MANY CHARACTER IDEAS! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:26 am

I HAVE TOO MANY IDEAS! So I'ma leave it up to you guys.

Mad Hatter: this character obviously is based on the mad hatter. with this I shall be making a group called "wonderland." This group will be some form of being of madness (KE, DW, DB, Clowns) based on some character from Alice and Wonderland. Most will involve some sort of flaw or drug. EX: The caterpillar would smoke, the Cheshire cat would probably be high on something, Mad Hatter has weird crap he puts in his tea, the Carpenter and the Walrus are gluttons and greed. Ect.

Cheshire: my other choice for Mad Hatter.

Chaos: an old oc of mine who I SUDDENLY have the urg to rp again, he is fun, cruel, insane, and one of my favorite characters. His powers will be Crows and a theme of things that normally pop in the average person thinking of scary things. He is a crow witch, and loves most messed up things.

Guitar weapon: gonna be a weapon that is different forms of guitars. Each of the forms fights differently, one being a support, one offense, one defense, and one that fights with a...hard to explain but it's like using the sound waves to do damage. The persona hasn't been decided but I'll figure it out later.

Last edited by Jt on Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding a Poll)
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: I CANN'T DECIDE! ;~; TOO MANY CHARACTER IDEAS!   I CANN'T DECIDE! ;~; TOO MANY CHARACTER IDEAS! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:48 pm

I can't choose either ;^;
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: I CANN'T DECIDE! ;~; TOO MANY CHARACTER IDEAS!   I CANN'T DECIDE! ;~; TOO MANY CHARACTER IDEAS! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 9:45 am

Did you know that the term "Mad hatter" came from hat makers in american revolutionary times. Before peaple knew that murcury was poision, they used to put them in hats. Hat makers would get it pn their fingers and go mad.

Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: I CANN'T DECIDE! ;~; TOO MANY CHARACTER IDEAS!   I CANN'T DECIDE! ;~; TOO MANY CHARACTER IDEAS! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 3:34 pm

no. No I did not. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I CANN'T DECIDE! ;~; TOO MANY CHARACTER IDEAS!   I CANN'T DECIDE! ;~; TOO MANY CHARACTER IDEAS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I CANN'T DECIDE! ;~; TOO MANY CHARACTER IDEAS!
Page 1 of 1