Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rise of the widows

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

rise of the widows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 12:19 am

"But...the madness, what happened?" Crow murmured bewildered
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 12:24 am

Aunty didn't really like my presence mostly because i was experimenting on the animals ....she locked me in a closet .......so i killed her and the rest of the mean people .....then experimented on their bodys and ate their souls "she said giggling "and after that ...i rather like the taste of souls ...and i enjoy hearing my prey scream "

Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 12:30 am

Crow wasn't really disturbed by this fact, he loved the sound of his prey in pain too, the thing that shocked him was that his sister was a kishin egg "huh, maybe if I got to you sooner I could've turned you into a vampire...."
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 12:43 am

Is that what you are brother ....i was wondering honestly ...i was well into my madness before i consumed a soul plus you left me their so why would you come back ....you thought i wpuld be well taken care of "she laughed "but saddly not ...i bear no ill will though i rather enjoy my new found powers and my hobby

Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 1:21 am

Crow was relieved his sister had no hard feelings "well, at least your happy" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 1:58 am

I go by firefly now adays brother ....is this town fun for hunting ...im a bit hungry"she said
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:10 am

"Alright...Firefly.." Crow said
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:24 am

She smiled at him "so tell me ...why do you work for this Alicha
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 5:49 pm

"Well, she's like another sister to me, I've known her for a while" Crow chuckled
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 11:04 pm

Firefly gave a smirk "hhhhm....well i came here to reunite with you again so you think she could use a kishin egg
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 11:20 pm

Crow shrugged "I don't know, Alisha is a bit skeptic about someone who could go insane and turn on her" he replied
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 11:26 pm

Firefly smirked "that's a very smart way to be ...but i can control my self
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 1:00 am

"Are you sure?" Crow asked, a bit of warning in his voice
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 1:22 am

Just don't piss me off abd if i have prey to torment ill be fine "she smiled madly
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 1:31 am

Crow smirked and chuckled darkly "alright, but first I need to get this girl to Alisha..."
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 1:42 am

Firefly nodded "why does she need this weak little girl " she said curiously picking at her nails. her body radiated an unnatural heat with her madness ...almost like the flame of a candle

Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 2:17 am

Crow chuckled "if she has powers she could be useful, Alisha can also do experiments if she's not useful" Crow explained
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 2:23 am

Aah "firefly nodded "so lets go then ...id like to meet the person who has erned the respect of my brother"
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 3:00 am

Crow smirked and started to walk, carrying Causper bridal style to the warehousee
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 3:07 am

Firefly walked behind him far enough that she didn't effect the girl
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 1:38 pm

Ooc: I think causper should cut back in
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 5:03 pm

Causper remained unconcious and un moving, the halt of madness flowing in didn't stop the madness already there from spreading. Throughout the conversation between her two assailants the madness doubled in quantity, increasing to the point where she panicked and expelled what she could to clear her thinking long enough to try and run away from where she was.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 7:24 pm

Crow carried Causper up to Alisha "I caught one, Alisha" he chuckled darkly, Alisha looked down looking very regal, she gave Crow a wide smile "excellent job, dear~" she said, her attention soon went to Firefly "who's that?" She asked, sounding uninterested
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 7:52 pm

Firefly is my name ....I'm crows sister "she said with a wicked and maddened smile her maddness was tangible in the air
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 2:32 am

Causper groaned and tried to move out of Crow's arms, hating the lack of heat he had. She struggled to sit up, to clear her head, to stand on her own two feet, not even aware of what it was that was going on around her.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 10:34 pm

Crow held onto Causper tightly, refusing to let his catch go
"Oh, Crow never told me he had siblings, or a family fir that matter, hmm, seems to me he likes to keep his past in his past" Alisha commented
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Firefly gave her a long look that spoke of a malicious intrest "hmmmm doesn't seem that way because here i am ...he is alowing me to ask you if i could join "her madbess pulsed with an unnatural heat as she looked at her her eyes glowing slightly.like smoldering embers
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 12:22 am

Causper whimpered and curled up as the woman's madness began to flow near her agian, covering her ears while pressing hard against her skull as if to keep it from exploding. Things were getting too painful. She couldn't even think of the library without seeing the pages of that one book... The book that shattered everything. She wished she'd never seen it. She wished it had never existed. But even in the state she was in Causper knew that she couldn't change what had already happened.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 3:38 am

"YOUR asking to join?" Alisha asked, looking at Crow acussingly "huh, well I hope he told you that I'm not a huge fan of Kishin eggs...."
Crow simply looked away from her judgemental gaze and murmured to Causper, even if she didn't hear, "Just hold on a little longer, chica..."
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 10:00 pm

as long as you dont piss me off and i have someone to play with then ill be fine " firefly smirked " you honestly shouldnt be afraid of me if you can handle my brother im sure you can handle me " firefly smiled at her ( you know shes pissed off or needing to kill something /on the hunt when her eyes glow red)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rise of the widows
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next