Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rise of the widows

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Causprr

Causprr

rise of the widows - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 6:09 pm

Causper's head felt like it had been used as a snare drum, resounding waves of pain crashing and echoing constantly. She could sense that she was restrained in some way, but she merely transformed out of her weapon form to realise the chains still held her down. She transformed several times more before she could be free from them.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:15 pm

"A promise you most likely won't be able to keep" Alisha hissed coldly

Crow grabbed Causper on the neck when she tramformed into human form "I advise you stop transforming.." he growled
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:15 am

I know a witch specilizing in blood oaths "firefly smirked at her
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 9:44 am

Causper felt a hand close around her neck and froze, staring up into Crow's eyes. She wasn't afraid, but there was no defiance in her eyes. The man had already decided to not kill her, so there was no need to worry that he might. Looking at that thought though, Causper decided she WANTED to die. There was only two people in the world Causper could trust and one of them was probably already dead. Keeping that in mind she decided she was going to fight. She'd either die or leave this place with some scars. Causper transformed twice agian, sliding out of his grip.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 2:16 am

"And thatconcerns me how?" Alisha hissed, rolling her eyes

Crow snarled and punched her hard in the gut the next time she transformed into human form, like nearly bone breaking hard ((like a hand)), "I said, stop...."
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 1:58 pm

If i swear a blood oath not to attack you or anyone in the faction will you let me in "she said rolling her eyes laat her
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 10:19 am

Causper screeched as Crow's fist hit her hard, waves of blinding pain spiking up her spine repeatedly as a bone clicked out of place, her legs suddenly becoming unresponsive. It was unlikely that the damage was permanent but for now, Causper was once agian paralysed and incapable of going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 12:32 pm

"You'd really go that far just to join?" Alisha asked

Crow was grumbling as he took a tray of measuring tools and some sharp tools off of the counter and put them on a little table next to the bed "I told you not to transform again and you did anyway..."
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 3:55 pm

Id go that fare to be with my brother ......the oath will only stand as long as you or anyone else doesn't attack me eaither ...if you do i have full right to attack back ...i won't leave my self completely defensless "she smiled madly
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 7:31 pm

Causper whimpered and cringed, the mere sound of the metal imstruments terrifying her. Death she was okay with. Torture... Torture she was not okay with. At all.

"Please... Don't... Anything but that..."
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 8:25 pm

Alisha thought for a bit before shrugging "Alright, I'll let you join, BUT if you do anything to betray us, whether it be physical or trading information with the enemy, I wont hesitate to kick you out or attack if needed, do you understand?"

Crow chuckled darkly as he picked up a syringe with a thick needle , "Don't worry, I'm just getting some information about you, think of this as a check up" he said in a sickly sweet voice, he flicked the needle to test the durability, he also made it where Causper would hear it
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:07 am

Sure "fire fly smirked at her "so do you want to come with me or should i meet you back here once the oath is done

Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 2:59 pm

Causper's pleas caught in her throat as she realised how little they would do to aid her. The man wasn't even listening nor would he care. Her body trembled violently with her fear, not a single part time wasn't visibly shaking constantly. She regretted leaving the DWMA now. She left home without having said a word to her aunt for days. She hadn't said a thing to Zoey and she had left Alycia's on a vaguely unpleasant note. The chances that someone would find her and rescue her at this point was slim.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:20 pm

"Could you bring the person who does blood oath here so I can see? I would leave but I have to stay here to wait and see if anyone comes" Alisha said

Crow had to use all of his will power to keep from sinking his fangs into her throat, the sweet pure scent plus the intoxicating fear scent made that a nearly impossible task, but he was doing his best. He stuck the needle into her shoulder, eyeing it hungrily as he started to draw blood "just don't move and it'll be over before you know it.." he murmured
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:19 am

Firefly nodded" shes the one who got me a phone to keep in contact with her "she said taking out an old looking phone
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:57 am

Causper closed her eyes and tried to ignore the thin tube of metal injected into her arm that was removing a vital liquid stored inside. Her trembling was so strong it vibrated the needle itself along with her. She hoped they would find nothing of intrest. She hoped to god that they would find her useless and let her go.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:11 am

Alisha waited as the Kishim egg pulled out the phone

Crow pulled the needle out and chuckled humorlessly and mockingly "That hurt, didn't it? Well there's a few more injection and blood samples after this one" he said as he took another syringe off of the tool tray, this needle was slighty longer that the previous one and much thicker, Crow rolled up her sleeve and started feeling the pulse on her wrist, trying to fimd the right vain for this blood sample, as he did so he licked his lips "By the way, yiu have some delicious smeling blood, it's so sweet and pure smellimg~"
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 8:27 pm

Firefly smiled and dialed her number haveing a shour conversation with what sounded like a very bubbly girl then she hung up "your in luck shes in death city and just finished an oath she will be right over
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 9:48 pm

Causper whimpered and her shaking doubled in intensity. The needle was on the verge of snapping in two within her arm. She was terrified. Less because of the needles now, than the possibilylty that the vampire would drain her blood as a snack.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Alisha nodded "alright"

Crow chuckled darkly "I absolutely love the fear scent coming from you, I'm practically drowning in it, it makes me...hungry" he said as he pushed the needle into her wrist, starting to draw blood painfully slow
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 11:24 pm

Firefly nodded and waited ...after about 30min a short girl with long black hair and large violet eyes walked in and launched herself at firefly hugging her "hello firefly how are you "said the girl so only looked about 13 "im good kara ...thanks for coming...this is the woman i will be doing the blood oath with "she said pointing to Alisha
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 5:18 am

Ooc: I'd feel better about posting if Causper posted about Causper passing out, even if it's a one sentence thing
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 7:24 pm

{Gotcha Ina}

Causper simply couldn't handle it anymore. There was a sickening snap as the metal needle within her arm snapped in two, and it pushed her past her limits. She blacked out agian with a scream, not knowing if she would even be waking up agian.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:04 pm

Alisha nodded "indeed" she said, sitting up.in her makeshift throne

Crow chuckled darkly and pulled the needle out "hmm, a little higher than average pain tolerance, the shock must've overwhelmed her though..." he murmured as he continued taking samples from the unconscious girl
*fade to black/timeskip*

When Causper wakes up she'll be in a dark, gloomy cell with a chain like leash around her neck that's connected to the wall
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:47 pm

Okay then im assuming you want to get tbis done ...."she said taking and started chanting her eyes closed and her hands out and she starts getting a red glow around her and suddenly a redish brown disine apeared on the floor "now each of you need to cut your hand say your part of your agreement and fling your blood into the circle

Firefly smiled and used her nail to cut her hand "i swear to not attack anyone in the group or turn against then as long as no one attacks me "
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:59 pm

Ooc: Isn't it Causper's post?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rise of the widows
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4