Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jac600

jac600

Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Empty
PostSubject: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 6:47 pm

"Reaper, Reaper that's what peaple caaaaaaall me."
The buitifull tone of the Kishen eggs song echoed through he streets Montreal, it was a cold night and her sirens song peirced the silence.

" Why? Cause they alllll die, when I sing I end their lives! "

Then the peaple came, out of their nooks and cranny and homes. Their pupils dilated and their attention fixed on the girl sitting on the edge of the roof. Her song was more than a catchy tune it was, enthralling almost magical in nature. Anyone who could hear it clear enough to make out the words would fall under the trance and want to seek it out, so far the young woman in the dress black was just singing, but this would be her biggest harvest yet. She decided.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Another form of singing came from down the street, it sounded like fancy jazz, and the person singing also had an impressive singing voice

"Round and round, up n down, through the halls, over the walls, the sound nevah stops, grab your girl, give 'er a twirl n La danse et la danse et de la danse à nouveau, girls and guys, don't be shy, get on the floor and give it a try, tap your feet, sway to the beat n La danse et la danse et de la danse à nouveau, then dance n dance and dance again~"

The voice came from a boy with curley blonde hair, he was wearing a gold tux, a gold fedora and had a pair of nice looking white gloves on, and he also had on headphones, they were up on their highest volume as the boy came dancing down the street, nearly oblivious to the mesmerized crowd, he also had a yellow tabby cat in his arms, who also had headphones, but they weren't as loud as his

Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:33 pm

What a prick, I'll see your head on a spike sinner! She thought to herself.

Anyway, now she decided. Was the time she was going to raise hell. She jumped off her perch and landed with a roll. She started running at a small group of men, she brandeshed her sythes and pounced the group. She started cutting those up who were near to her, getting blood all over the place with clean cuts from her sythes. This was clearly not her first rodeo.

"Ya'll think your all that? Call me back when you're dieing, I'll cut you all to peices without even trying. Go on say I'm the devil I know you are all lieing, my names Margaret and in hell you'll be frying!"
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:41 pm

The boy suddenly stopped in his tracks as blood splattered on his nose, he wipped it off with his gloved hand, "what in the..." he began to speak when he froze, seeing the kishin egg slicing up the people "whoa, whoa!! That's not coolddaddy-o, someone's gotta stop that killer chick!!" He growled as he summoned his guitar "You!! Girl! I order you to cease and desist, in the name of peace n jazz!!" The boy called out
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:34 pm

Margaret finished the job by leaping on one of them men who managed to free himself from his chance and had started to run away. She cut his head clean off his body. She had made good time, five peaple and five souls. She opened her mouth and claimed her reward as the souls flew in.

When the formerly anoying music loving boy had summoned a guitar and order her to disist she scoffed and wiped a drop of blood away from her eye. She was not amused, without stopping the song, Margarets hand darted to a pouch on her hip and retreived three shuriken. With one hand she threw all three at the child, one at a time, very quickly, as she ran to him getting both sythes at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:44 pm

The Barry narrowed his eyes, and with cat like reflexes he threw three CDs to counter, of course these weren't regular CDs, they were sharpened and made out out metal. When the kishin egg came close he swung his guitar, which also had a blade on the edge
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:20 am

The knives and the cd's collided in the air causing the disc's to shatter and the knives to fall flat. Once he swung his guitar Margaret shifter her grip of her left scythe and blocked it, she held the block and entered them into a blade clash. She leaned in as close as she could. "You'd be pretty of cute if you weren't trying to kill me... "She said, sounding like a victim.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:27 pm

Barry couldn't hear a word she said due to the headphones, thank goodness he developed the skill to read lips, "And you, Cher, would be a cutey if you weren't acting like a booty!" He stated and strummed the strings closets to his hand on his guitar, once he did that a sonic wave pushed them apart a few feet
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 8:20 pm

Margaret was not expecting that, she went flying off her feet and into another victim, a male, about middle age, had managed to break free and was running away when he was hit by Margaret. Once they were on the ground Margaret recovered faster, she looked him in the eyes and broke his kneck. Eating his soul in one bite as soon as it came out.

Then she hopped up and entered her combat stance, she had to keep singing or else all the sinners would run. So that is what she did, while letting her ears recover from the boys attack.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 8:32 pm

Barry started playing a tune on his guitar and then strummed it, it sent a another sonic wave towards her "f-f-f-feel the beat!!" He exclaimed musically as it went towards her
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 8:53 pm

Margaret smirked, closed her eyes as the wave made it's way towards her. And slowly disapeared in plain sight. She actually disapeared, and for a moment the only sound on the streets was the echo of his last attack. Everyone who had been drawn by the song paused, it took a bit to ware off. Their pupils still dialated like they were on drugs, they looked around for where she might be.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:04 pm

Barry narrowed his eyes and focused his, he suddenly let his cat whiskers out to detect sudden movement, "where are you at, cher, I say, where are you at" he muttered with a tune
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Margaret reapered behind what looks like a family of tourists who were exploring the city. She took a short moment to rest before she took both of her sythes and cut through four of them horizontally, men and wemen. The only one she spared was a little boy who had a tear in his eye. He had been scared for life. Margaret wiped off a little blood from his cheek and ran over to a line of peaple. Her song started again, stronger than ever before. She kept herself low and was wary of any more sonic blasts.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:32 pm

Barry whipped around, his cat like eyes glowing madly "Not cool, girl!!" He hissed as he rushed towards her, throwing four CDs "your going to pay for your bad vibes!"
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:38 pm

Margaret put her training and experence to use. She cartweeled twice, flipped, and landed with a perfect split. "Just caus you can put a tune together, doesen't mean that your all that! You're going to a dark place philistine!" She managed to dodge the disks, though one did score a cut on her upper arm. She wasen't bleeding very much, however. She saw what she beleived to be a weakness in his stance and threw a Kunai knife strait and true, his guard was to good to aim for anything that would kill him. But the point of the knife was to strike or graze him so that he would fall down.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:24 pm

Barry used one foot to jump in the air and over the Kunai, he landed on his feet again, just like a cat. "tsk tsk , cher, you aint bein fair" he said with a slight musical tune, Barry was skilled at dodging projectiles
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:40 pm

Margaret knew somthing about this boy was supernatural, maybe it was the tail, maybe it was the magical guitar. She knew that she probably would not be able to kill him. Atleast, not without letting these sinners go. But she was a reaper before anything else damn it!

She picked herself up with grace and dashed to the side, this was the area were the peaple were thicker. Probably thickest, she swung her sythes one, two, three times. Tearing holes in peaple so large that one of their intestines ploped out. This strategy had two advanteges. One, she could gain more souls and more power. Two, the attacks of his that he had used so far did not seem to be single person acurate and he did not have a clear line of sight on her. If she could keep enough peaple beetween them then she would be golden, even if he had the morality of cat litter his attacks could probably fell more peaple then hers could. It's almost to easy...
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:49 pm

Ooc: Jac...Your kishin egg is like...killing ten random people per post :/ you need to give Barry enough time to try to stop her
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:50 pm

ooc: Well she ran in and took a swipe at three peaple, that's what I meant if it diden't come across that way.
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:10 pm

(Alright, I'm just gonna stop you there. Nowhere on this character's form does it state that she can simply suck up souls like a vacuum. I also find it hard to believe that a character in what I assume to be her first or second thread can simply kill over 12 people WHILE fighting someone.)
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:21 pm

ooc: Well aobut the souls, my bad honestly. I did not think that it needed to be listed, in the anime, there were no clear rules. I did not find any here on the site.
For the peaple she killed, well she hasen't been fighting him very much has she? If you want me to change it or do somthing else then I totally undertand.
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:17 am

(Well, to answer your question. She hasn't been fighting, she's actually been dodging constantly which makes it even more unbelieveable. And yes, it needs to be listed. EVERY ABILITY that your character has must be listed. This is how issues start. This isn't the anime, this is a forum, and we have rules. It's not a rule because it should be obvious that you can't just bring up abilities you've never mentioned.)
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:21 am

ooc: Should I list it or forget about it untill she becomes stronger.
Also about the dodgeing, yes looking back we are godmoding the crap out of eachother and she woulden't be able to do all that. Should we rewind to a time in the thread before this began?
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:25 am

(You're to list all abilities, including future ones.)
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:13 am

Ooc: So are you going to revise that last post or not?
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:21 am

ooc: I need to fix Margaret first, I will do that as fast as I can.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:21 pm

ooc: I have listed all ability's up to lsoul count one hundred. I am worried about some of them being op, so your imput is apreciated. I would message you with this information, but I fear it will not get to you.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 9:17 am

ooc: I am so sorry I have been gone so long, it took WAY longer than I thought to get her re-accepted. Consider this my revised post.

Margaret at that moment  knew something about this boy was supernatural, maybe it was the tail, maybe it was the magical guitar. She knew that she probably would not be able to kill him via direct attack.

So she stepped into an alleyway, which at this time of night was very dark. She planned on breaking contact and reengaging. To do this however, she had to stop singing. So she dropped her sirens song, and the remaining people began to quickly disperse.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 9:28 pm

Barry narrowed his eyes and trailed after her, stopping at the front of the alley, Barry focused, themusic coming from his head phones turned down and tuned into the area, trying to listen for Margaret's soul song

*Her soul song is basically her theme song, her kishin egg ability song ISN'T heer soulsong, and im gonna assume it would be classical music, is she a classical music person?*
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:52 am

He would hear no such sound however, as she had stopped. Her footsteps were drowned out by the panic around them. Margaret did not stop as she rounded an alleyway and saw a fire escape, just as she was deciding how she would climb it. She felt something odd stirring in her chest, she felt like she had gotten more powerful. She focused that feeling into something she had always wanted, and a pair of black wings appeared behind her back, they were odd in how they did not rip her clothes. Using these new wings she floated to the top of the building and landed safely. It was a floaty type of flight, one where she would not need to beat them to rise.

She smiled and cracked her knuckles. Before she started floating back around the clearing where the fight began. For a moment, there was silence. She would be easily spotted if Barry looked up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)   Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reaper, Reaper. Margret moonlights debut (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next