Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clockwork, the clown of Hatred.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jac600

jac600

Clockwork, the clown of Hatred. Empty
PostSubject: Clockwork, the clown of Hatred.   Clockwork, the clown of Hatred. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 3:38 am

Clockwork, the clown of Hatred. Clockwerk_Sly
Name: Clockwork
Appearance: Clockwork is 17 feet tall and has a wingspan of 32 feet. He is made head to toe out of metal and his eyes glow the red hot color of pure malice. It's head is very large, with jaws that can crush the strongest of metal and talons to rend to most powerful armor. He has red joints in the middle of his wings that offer extra control and he has rockets at the base of his wings that allow him to take off since he is so heavy. Clockwork weighs thirteen hundred pounds.

Personality: Clockwork is a bitter and vengeful clown, who also possess extreme intelligence and willpower. Clockwork looks down scornfully at humanity, the only exceptions are kishen eggs, the occasional witch, who's souls are filled with corruption and Margret who he feels incredible loyalty and trust to. His mind is very complex, he has a poor grasp of other emotions but thanks to his nature as a clown he has an excellent grasp of his element, hatred.

Dislikes: Death, being trapped, feeling powerless, his murderous nature.

History: Several years ago a clown was born. He was created from the madness of a powerful Kishen egg. He was made at his death by the hands of a death sythe. That way the madness could continue to spread. He had an intense hatred for the academy and started hunting down students.

For the last few years rumors had spread across the academy, about an evil clown that went around picking off students when they went on missions in Europe and boldly preventing their progress. Eventually a mission was posted and someone of suitable power was dispatched to deal with him. The pair of meister and weapon tracked him down to Montreal. He was by no means an easy prey, he would fire powerful beams and dive bomb them out of the shadowy night but a few swings with an incredibly heavy hammer was enough for him to fall. Clockworks wings were too damaged to fly and his kneck was bent at a terrible angle. Just before the final blow was struck a woman appeared out of the shadows. She held a scythe in each hand and fought the two of them off before they could finish him.

If this had been any other girl Clockwork would have recovered and killed her but he paused for two reasons. Number one was that he could sense this girls soul was infected with madness, and number two was that she was the spitting image of his mistress. Margaret sat with him and traded story's with him until dawn when he was strong enough to walk again, and he pledged her undying allegiance to her.

Powers:
AbilitiesDescription
RegenerationClockwork can automatically repair himself. This means that any damage to a no critical part of his body will never be immediately permanent. Broken neck? Fixed in less than a day. Broken wing? Fixed in less than two days. Now if his brain takes a hit to hard or if he looses something else critical then he might have to go into hiding for a few weeks and delicately repair it. Now if he directly looses somthing vital like his head, heart, or source of hatred. He will almost immediately die like any other living thing.
Madness beamsClockwork can focus his madness into his eyes and shoot raw hatred out of them in the form of lasers. It has a maximum range of 50 feet and can cause feelings of just how much Clockwork hates them to foster in their hearts. This is negated by anti madness wavelengths and at twenty feet or below can burn his target or even set them on fire after a few seconds of direct contact. If his focus is broken then the beams stop.
Super dive bombClockwork sets the rockets that allow him to fly into overdrive which makes the air sing a high pitch cry and allows him to strike something with incredibly speed and momentum. As you can imagine, it is very easy to overshoot.
Other: Clockworks maximum speed in the air is eighty miles per hour and with rockets one hundred and twenty. It is likely he will go much slower if he is trying to hit something and not end up a flaming wreck afterwords.

He cannot pickup or fly while holding anything heavier than five hundred pounds. His talons can grip somthing hard enough to break the bones and squeeze the life from it.
Have you read the rules?
I don't know how to handle this....

Last edited by jac600 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Clockwork, the clown of Hatred.   Clockwork, the clown of Hatred. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:37 am

Okay, where do I even begin with this?

Strength and speed are way too vague, and can mean almost anything.

Is immortal.

Regenerate any of his body parts on top of that.

Is immortal.

His heart is a magic tool, making him way more powerful then any normal clown.

Is immortal.

With him being metal with the magic tool, he probably won't ever be killed.

Is immortal. I know I am repeating this, but seriously? If he is immortal and can't be killed except for destroying his heart, which is protected by armor, which is a magic tool, which we don't even know the full effects of these magic tools. For all we know, it can grant him immunity from anti-madness. Or power him up. So, why am I saying this?

Cause this is god modding. Can't be killed pretty much in any way, and no one is going to want to Rp with someone like that at all. And since he is with Margret, that is some even more protection. Now, even if it does still nothing, he is still ridiculously powerful. But, since it is a magic tool, it has to do something.

If he weighs 5000lbs, he can literally just land on people and crush them. And since he is very fast at flying, it'll end a thread very fast.

And even then, his birth is wrong. Clowns are made from madness. Which can be from either a very powerful kishin egg or kishin, or some outside source other then someone's own hatred. However, there also can be black blood involved. Even then, this would have to be a skilled witch to do that and very knowledgable with black blood and madness. And if she is close to dyeing when creating Clocks, I doubt she'd spend that much time studying.

And as a final note to pretty much reinforce that at this current moment, Clockwork won't be getting approved anytime, how did a random meister and weapon almost kill him? If this guy is so powerful, then how did a random pairing NPC that are destined to not be that strong almost kill him?
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Clockwork, the clown of Hatred.   Clockwork, the clown of Hatred. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 9:58 am

Ok. I gave it a once over with the information you gave me. I may have missed some things but I'd like you to tell me if the changes I have made a substantial enough. His heart is no longer a magic tool, he is no long made from a witch, but he does keep some of his regeneration ability's because he can feed on madness. If that has changed after Asura was put away then please tell me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clockwork, the clown of Hatred.   Clockwork, the clown of Hatred. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clockwork, the clown of Hatred.
Page 1 of 1