Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The job interview. The werewolf returns. (Me and Prof)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jac600

jac600

The job interview. The werewolf returns. (Me and Prof) Empty
PostSubject: The job interview. The werewolf returns. (Me and Prof)   The job interview. The werewolf returns. (Me and Prof) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:32 am

Walter Okami, or Walter wolf as he had been going by as of late. Was standing at the steps of the death weapon and meister academy. It had not been the first time he had done so, the meister had done so before. He was right on time to make his way up the thousand steps. But.... what was this? His hair was growing back. Damn, waxed every part of my body and even shaved my face for this and its already growing back. He knew it would grow back of course, the few other times he had shaved to impress someone it had done just this. He did not want to appear as some greasy stranger who was coming in to attempt to take a job usually reserved for graduates, he was a graduate!

The certificate, though aged and yellow proved so in his briefcase, and his six masters degree's in history over the years proved he was more than capable, and his fighting experience meant he wouldn't only be teaching history. He plucked a brown hair out of his chin and did not wince at all, he had an excellent pain tolerance. But he did need to get to this interview now, he did not want to be pulling out fistfuls of his own hair like he was shedding in the spring. It would give a bad impression, he used to be the meister of a death scythe he could do this!

He charged up the steps, his briefcase slung over his back with a leather strap, his brown suit blowed in the wind as he want up the thousand steps on his all fours. It was less professional sure, but much faster. It wasn't like he was breaking a sweat either, he was in great shape and his body remembered the exertion of these steps. It was a comfortable exercise experience and after he leaped up past the last few steps he walked in bipedally, looking cool and calm as any professional should be. He combed his hair back with his hand and tore out a couple of hairs that had sprouted out of his chin.

He walked through the halls, they sure had changed in four hundred years! But they hardly tore down any walls and he made his way to deaths room at the top without trouble. There was a poster on the massive doors, like everything in this town it had his face on it. "AP History teacher wanted! Experience needed, we only hire graduates for this position." It had him and his comical hands with a peace sign. He checked himself with his hands, straitened his clothing, pulled out a bit of last minute anxiety hair, then opened the doors and walked in.

It was the second time he had been in the fourth dimensional room, the only other time was his graduation ceremony. Powerfull magic had to be involved in this pocket dimension, the windows floated in empty space. Eventually he saw the big man himself looking into his mirror, he remembered the few times he had called him and asked him what to do, he had found his witch to kill with his sense of smell without issue, but Death had dropped a pretty major hint on the witches power without even meaning to. He stepped behind the seat and said "Morning my lord. I've returned for the History teacher position." In a cool calm and professional tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The job interview. The werewolf returns. (Me and Prof)   The job interview. The werewolf returns. (Me and Prof) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:49 am

((OOC: Please refrain from controlling other characters while playing. You may control your own, but someone else's(in this case mine/Death) are not yours to place, or decide the movements of. I'll just maneuver around this one.))

Lord Death spared a glance over his shoulder for the man. Oh yes. An appointment. He meticulously turned to face Walter fully. There was an obvious aura of power about him. A monster of a man. This... This was a history teacher? Still, Death new better than to question appearances at the DWMA. At least his outfit was symmetrical. But if he was a DWMA graduate, he certainly wasn't one he recognized.

"Yes, the History position." He replied, seeming slightly disinterested, and wary of investing time in an enigma such as this. "Before we continue, could you show me any documents that make you qualified for this position?"
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: The job interview. The werewolf returns. (Me and Prof)   The job interview. The werewolf returns. (Me and Prof) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:57 am

Walter flipped open his case and removed the well preserved, well aged document. He held it up for Death to see, it was as best preserved as it could be at the time. He took it out of a zip lock bag. It was made out to a William Okami. Signed in the year 1611. It was genuine, it had the seal of the academy in red wax.

Something seemed different about the person in front of him than the person who handed him this certificate four hundred and four years ago. he could not remember his smell exactly not by a longshot, but something was definitely off. Ehh, same guy same mask. (I assume)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The job interview. The werewolf returns. (Me and Prof)   The job interview. The werewolf returns. (Me and Prof) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:08 am

Death took hold of the documents with no small amount of skepticism. Four centuries old? It would appear he was a meister. Probably not a witch considering the time. One of the many monsters from the world though. "And what brings you back to us after so long?" He offered in a slightly more respectful manner, seeing a legitimacy of this candidate.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: The job interview. The werewolf returns. (Me and Prof)   The job interview. The werewolf returns. (Me and Prof) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:19 am

"Well I stopped in at death city avoiding some monster hunters. Just giving them the slip and hiding my trail in a familiar desert." He said in his usual gruff voice. "I had lived here for a bit longer in the past and it is one of the few homes I know well. I decided to stay around and a few weeks later I decided to check out the Academy again. I've been to school and back many times since I had left, so when I saw that there was a position open on staff for someone to teach the subject I am most exited about, history. I wanted to give something back to the school that gave me some real life lessons when I was a cub. I figured I would take the job and do just that."

Okami was not trying extra hard to be formal, he said all of the words honestly and without pause. It seemed like that was the true Walter.

"I have compiled a few of my resumes. Not sure if you want to see any of them. They are almost all under different names. I go through the whole fake death thing about every fifty years. Something tells me if some police officers where poking through the records and saw a four hundred year old coot like me they might arrest me for being someone I am not. It's not illegal to disappear you know..."

He was glad for his employers respect, he had gone to alot of job interviews in his lifetime, and he did not always get that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The job interview. The werewolf returns. (Me and Prof)   The job interview. The werewolf returns. (Me and Prof) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:49 am

He would accept, and read over all of the documents. It was important to know as much as he could about the man, after all. Any of the things he just described could have been a lie, after all. "I see." He finally responded when Walter was done with his little verbal biography.

Death began a slow pace of thought about the space in front of Okami. "You certainly seem qualified. However, four hundred years is a long time. You lose things. Skills. Fighting edge... Loyalty." He punctuated, stopping his pace for but a moment to glare at the stranger. "There is only one DWMA, mister Okami. We only trust it's students with the best. Especially considering the Medusa incident." He finally came to a permanent halt in front of the mirror, and faced the candidate once more. "It would be a waste not to involve your skill set with the DWMA, but there is much to be desired about your background. In a test of faith, I would like you to select a partner to make a Death Scythe. You might want to attend a few classes as well to... Catch up. Create another death scythe, and you'll have the position.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: The job interview. The werewolf returns. (Me and Prof)   The job interview. The werewolf returns. (Me and Prof) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 4:01 am

Well his overabundance of qualifications had... sort of won the day? He had to make another death Scythe and catch up on his studies, most likely on soul wavelength. He had learned that science long ago and was not necessarily the master of it at this time. Still, he almost certainly got the position and the job wouldn't even need to be filled until after summer break.

He clapped his hands together and bowed. "I accept your offer lord Death. I will begin doing what you asked of me immediately to secure my position." He could hardly expect to stroll on in after four century's and expect to be treated like anyone else. It would once again be challenging to create a death scythe, it had hardly ever been easy. He would have to buy books as sitting among a bunch of teenagers for classes each day for more lessons did not seem fun to him. Luckily there would be no such shortage of such book in this city.

He gathered up all of his papers, making sure to reseal his graduation form then he turned to walk away. But right before he stepped on the path to leave he said. "I have to ask, you seem different since I last saw you. What happened? I can understand if you don't want to talk about it. I hardly look the same either but you're the real ticket, a genuine immortal." His five a clock shadow was on full attack, he could not stare his potential employer in the face like this. Well not yet anyway, he had his back mostly to him but he was looking over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The job interview. The werewolf returns. (Me and Prof)   The job interview. The werewolf returns. (Me and Prof) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 4:24 am

Lord Death chuckled a bit in a fond memory of his father. How strange to meet someone that knew him. Or, at the very least, had met him. "I'm afraid I'm not the same Lord Death that you knew. I'm his son. He explained, and gave a small bow in introduction. "Oh, and Mr. Okami. Welcome back to the DWMA. I hope your time here is well spent."
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: The job interview. The werewolf returns. (Me and Prof)   The job interview. The werewolf returns. (Me and Prof) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 10:11 am

Walter did not even knw that death had a son, or could die. Wasn't that the point? Any time when he was dieing he could just opt to not reap himself. Well everyone died he supposed, even him. Still his son seemed much more professional than his father, he would make a good death. He briefly thought he would miss the one man he had ever met that was older than him and his mother, but hell. Every friend he got died eventually.

"Well you make a fine death, and I am almost certain they will."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The job interview. The werewolf returns. (Me and Prof)   The job interview. The werewolf returns. (Me and Prof) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The job interview. The werewolf returns. (Me and Prof)
Page 1 of 1