Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A wonderfully beautiful night.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:42 am

Ospi clapped his hands as if he just seen an extravagant show, "Magnificent, love!~ Absolutely amazing" he said as he applauded.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:43 am

Cardinal nodded, smiling happily.

Cardinal: Thank you sir!~
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:48 am

Ospi chuckled and pat her on the head, "No problem, hun~" he said sweetly
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 1:00 am

Cardinal giggled, then huggled Ospi again, getting comfy in his lap.

Cardinal: ~
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 1:04 am

Ospi chuckled warmly and hugged her for a while , before he let out a "Oh, oh dear..."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:31 am

Cardinal sat up, cocking a head.

Cardinal: What's wrong, do you need to go home?
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 6:34 pm

Ospi nodded "Indeed, It's almost midnight, the children will be worrying about where I am..."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 6:53 pm

Cardinal: Oh yeah, vampires. So, mind if I come with you Mr. Verde? I probably won't sleep anyway tonight and I'd love to meet your children. Plus, I have questions.

She didn't really wait for an answer, as she climbed on his back and grabbed her bag, ready for a ride.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:23 pm

Ospi chuckled, more than happy to take her "Why certainly, they'll absolutely adore you~" he said sweetly
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:55 pm

Cardinal nodded, smiling as she wrapped her legs and feet around his waist with her hands around his chest.

Cardinal: Thank you~
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:41 pm

Ospi walked over to the door and opened it, walking out, "all the children will be thrilled to have a guest, all except maybe master Salem, but he's usually more inviting to those of the female gender"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 10:17 pm

Cardinal nodded, comfortable on his back.

Cardinal: Fair enough. Though, that brings me to my first question. What kind of children do you have and what are they like?
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 10:37 pm

Ospi chuckled "I teach all my children to be polite, sophisticated and positive, they love oto play and they love sweet, but then again so do most children~ Salem is a bit of a different story he usually acts nicely around guest, usually.."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 10:38 pm

Cardinal: Just for safety, do you want to tell me what exactly he does? Just so, you know, I know what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 10:57 pm

"Oh well...Salem.is a demon that feeds off of energy, I'd rather not discuss the type of energy he prefers to feed off of, but hopefully he already fed and you won't have anything" the vampire explained
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:02 pm

Cardinal blinked, then coughed away from his head, trying to find her voice.

Cardinal: Well, that is certainly interesting.... Wait, does that mean you don't have just vampires as kids then?
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:05 pm

"Well, Salem.isnt really one of my adopted children, he's a friend that comes over, but for the children that are mine they're either vampire or human"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:11 pm

Cardinal nodded, then rested her chin on his shoulder.

Cardinal: Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. And pretty cool, honestly. Have like a hole vampire family. Just need a looooot of blood.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:18 pm

Ospi nodded "Oh yes, though it gets harder to control their blood lust as they grow older, the bigger they get the more they feed, but don't worry, they have a blood supply at the manor, and my human children have all the food they would need"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:21 pm

Cardinal: Oh, alright. And I did kind of figure you had food and stuff for the human kids. I'd be more surprised if you didn't have food for them, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:24 pm

Ospi tilted his head "I'm surprised anyone would even think of depriving their children of food"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:28 pm

Cardinal: They're just losers. Anyway, vampire kids. Are they born vampires then?
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:37 pm

"No, I turned them into vampires" the vampire said bluntly
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:41 pm

Cardinal: Oh, cool. Was it painful to become a vampire? I think it would be pretty painful.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:45 pm

Ospi chuckled "Remember when you're neck numbed when us bit it? That's what it's like for me to turn someone into a vampire, besides, I honestly believe the MOST painful part is when the teeth come in, It's like being a baby teething all over again"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:58 pm

Cardinal: I'd be mad, but I don't remember when I was a kid. Not much changed though from then apparently.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:02 am

Ospi chuckled and picked up the pace when they got out of the hotel
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:05 am

Cardinal hugged him tightly, letting her tail and hair blow in the wind. Not really sure where she was going, but she was hoping she'd have fun.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:08 am

After a little while of steady but speedy walking, Ospi turned into a dark path that led into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:12 am

Cardinal: Ooo, the woods. A very nice choice to hide a mansion....I think. Never really hid one before. Though.....

And then she peed. Whoops. Well, she couldn't really control it, but she still felt bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wonderfully beautiful night.
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next