Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bored. *Jt and Vix*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Jt

Jt

Bored. *Jt and Vix* Empty
PostSubject: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:33 pm

Hazel was laying in the park, relaxing on a bench with some coffee. She was pretty bored, and not really sure of what she was going to do. Sure, she had coffee with her, but other then that. Boredom. Maybe she should socialize more. Hazel was never one to socialize with others, and she had a small spark of talking, but that died. And was now just coffee....

Hazel:....I need more coffee....
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 7:05 pm

Suddenly, on a sidewalk near the witch, there was a small crowd of loud girls, fangirling over someone, This someone happened to be a teenaged boy with longer red fiery hair, sharp green eyes, and had a very confident look on his face he strolled down the sidewalk nonchalantly, next to ihmm was a not so confident looking boy, he has medium length silvery white hair, and deep emerald green eyes that were looking down at the ground shyly, his face was bright red. The group walked passed Hazel, but when  The red haired boy glanced at Hazel he stopped, giving her a large charming smile, "Why hello~" he said smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 7:15 pm

Hazel just blinked, utterly confused.

Hazel: Uh, hi?

What was this? Why would a bunch of random girls just start following someone around? It's stupid, and it didn't make any sense to Hazel. She sat up, brushing some of her hair out of her face.

Hazel: So, what's with the mob of girls then? Is there a sale on clothes or something at your store?

That seemed to be the best answer for her. Okay, probably not, but it was the one she decided to go with.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 7:19 pm

The boy laughed heartily, "Oh no, no, these are my faithful fans!~" He announced proudly, the girls cheered, "That's right, Lucci!~" they used his pet name, the boy next to him quietly shuffled his feet.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 7:22 pm

Hazel stared, blinking some more. These were fans? They just following him. What was the point? They could just get a picture and stare at dumbly at home.

Hazel: Okay, so what did you do then to get fans?
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 7:36 pm

The boy suddenly struck a pose, making the girls nearly swoon, "From the majestic city of Verona Italy, I have come and with me my title followed, the title that dubs me "THE PRINCE OF ROMANCE!!"" He announced rather dramatically, the girls all fangirl screamed as he continued on with his speech "I earned the title from my fans who faithfully follow me so, but alas, once the call of the academy became too strong I came here, and though I left some of my most dedicated fans at home, my love and my thanks still with them of course, I continue to rebuild my group of faithful lady companions~<3",  The speech got a very loud response from the crowd of fangirls

"Your words are always like poetry Lucciano!"
"You're my prince, Lucci!~"
"OMGILUVYOU!!!!!"
"I'll stay by you forever!!~"

The red head bowed graciously, "Thank you, Thank you~"

The white haired boy was hanging back still, murmuring something to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 7:54 pm

Hazel pinched the bridge of her nose, letting out a small sigh.

Hazel: Wow, this may have been one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen. Like, really, you're just gonna follow Red around the city because you think he is cute and he's Italian? Go and do something else with your lives. Read a book, bake a cake. Just something.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 8:01 pm

The entire group, even the quiet boy hanging back looked at her in surprise, the only difference was the boys look was more of an impressed one, while the girls were all seething with anger, and soon they voice their dislike for the witch and hugged Lucciano all together, who was still staring at Hazel in awe

"You meanie!"
"You monster!"
"We follow him because he's nice!"
"And a beautiful genius!"
"Someone like you wouldn't understand or appreciate an artist like Lucciano!"

The fangirls continued ranting,  The boy in the back looked at girl in awe as well, though if she looked he'd blush and quickly look away.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 8:04 pm

Hazel shook her head, looking back up at them. He did notice the other boy's look, but she didn't think about it too much. She just put her hands behind her back, ignoring their rude comments. They didn't know she was a witch. It's okay. They are just dumb.

Hazel: Alright, I wouldn't understand. Let me ask you this. Do you follow him around every day when you can? Cause if you do, then you are people with no lives. And the most pathetic girls I have ever met.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 8:11 pm

The girl's all gasped and looked at Lucciano with puppy eyes

"Waaaaaa, she's a bully!"
"Make her Stop insulting us!"
"Teach her a lesson!"

Lucciano stood there for a while in silence, then started laughing, "Soiry girls, I don't harm ladies, I'm a gentleman! Now, how about you guys go get some things for the party tonight, your all invited!~", the girls squealed in excitement, forgetting their anger

"Ok!~"
"Oh thank you thank you for inviting us!"
"Youre so awesome!"
"I'LL GET THE MOST THINGS!!!!"

And with that the girls ran off, arguing about who'd get the most things, leaving a cloud of dust in their wake, Lucciano looked at the group and chuckled as they faded in the distance before stretching.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 8:27 pm

Hazel walked over to him, still watching. That was really painful. Just, painful.

Hazel: Man, I wish I was that ignorant sometimes. Anyway, I'm sorry about being a bit rude to you guys like that. Not too sorry, but I am. Anyway rabbit and red, I'm Hazel Arlnest. Nice to meet you two.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 8:31 pm

Lucciano smiled broadly "Nice to meet you too~" he said sweetly andbowed, "I'm Lucciano Pitciati, as you already know~...", Lucciano looked over to the other boy who blushed brightly as he bowed "A-Allister Pitciati, m-m-ma'am..." He stuttered nervously and shyly.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 8:40 pm

Hazel nodded, scratching her nose. One was really overdramatic and the other was really shy. They have the same name, so they must be related. And there was a party. Other then that, not really sure.

Hazel: Alright. So...Uh, now what?
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 8:53 pm

"Doing anything important right now?~" Lucciano asked in a slightly flirty voice.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:02 pm

Hazel didn't really pick up the flirty part, and just shook her head.

Hazel; Nope. Was gonna get more coffee, but other then that, probably just lay in the grass for a while.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:11 pm

Right when Hazel said "No", Lucciano grabbed her hands and exclaimed "Excellent!!" And started to drag her off somewhere, Allister was close behind, stuttering something in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:13 pm

Hazel was dragged off, flailing her free arm as she was dragged. Great, she was being dragged along. This could only end with pain.

Hazel: Hey hey hey, what are you doing?!
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:17 pm

Lucciano dragged Hazel into a nice looking cafe, "You said you wanted coffee, right?~" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:23 pm

Hazel: A-Ah, right. I mean, you didn't have to drag me. There are things like walking casually along next to me instead of dragging.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:30 pm

Lucciano grinned "Well, we could walk around casually with our coffee if you want~" Lucciano chuckled, again with his flirty tone.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Hazel: As long as I am not being dragged around, then I honestly don't really care if we walk together or not.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:57 pm

Lucciano clapped his hands together and cheered "Meraviglioso!!~ What type of coffee do you like?" He asked, smiling, Allister just stood behind the too, shuffling his feet.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:09 pm

Hazel: Iced coffee. And I can pay for it.

It wasn't that she didn't appreciate it. Cause she did honestly like the offer. It's just that she didn't need it. Hazel was pretty stinking rich, so she didn't really need it.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:18 pm

"No, No, No, don't waste a cent, M'lady, I insist I pay" Lucciano said with a short bow.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:31 pm

Hazel: Are you sure? Cause I'm pretty rich, it'd be better in the end of it all.

Hazel leaned on the counter, awaiting his answer. If he said he'd pay for it again, she'd let him. If not, then she would pay for it. Either way, she was gonna get the coffee.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:38 pm

"Hazel" Lucciano began, looking extremely serious, "It's my job, my obligation, my HONOR to pay for your beverage, besides we a bit of money ourselves~" Lucciano said, "I-i-its true, m-m-ma'am, code of h-h-honor..." Allister stuttered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:47 pm

Hazel: Code of honor?

People were really weird here. Where did they get this code of honor? Just....What?

Hazel: Um, alright then. Whatever. And thanks.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:59 pm

Lucciano walked up to the counter and ordered an iced coffee for Hazel, a cinnamon cappuccino for himself, and a cup of herbal tea for Allister, before putting the bills on the counter to pay.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:04 pm

Hazel watched him, thinking to herself. She had a question, but if she asked, she'd feel really stupid. But, she needed to know. Well, Hazel didn't really care that much about bad judgement, so she would ask.

Hazel: So, are you guys actually royalty? Or is that just a title?
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:21 pm

"Oh-hoho! Not at all, but our family is large and very rich, if it was olden times we'd be considered nobility~" Lucciano explained with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored. *Jt and Vix*
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Roleplay Area :: North America :: Death City-
Jump to: