Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bored. *Jt and Vix*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Jt

Jt

Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 9:07 am

Hazel: Ah, alright.

Well that answered that question. So, Hazel leaned back on the counter, waiting for her coffee to arrive. And after that, she was gonna go on a walk with these two.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 1:20 pm

Lucciano gave Allister and Hazel their cups and grabbed his own before smiling brightly at the pair, "Now, shall we?~" He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 3:55 pm

Hazel nodded, sipping her coffee and then heading out the door. It was a pretty cool day outside, which Hazel was enjoying to the fullest. Or as well as Hazel enjoyed stuff. So, she just walked, waiting for one of them to join in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 3:59 pm

"So, do you live here or are you just visiting?" Lucciano asked with a large smile
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:13 pm

Hazel: I live here. Not too far from the park. And I am a meister here at the school. Although, I don't have a weapon at the moment. other then that, I don't really know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:18 pm

Lucciano grinned, "You don't have a weapon? Weeeell I happen to be a weapon~...." Lucciano was cut short when Allister spoke up, "L-Lucc, I'm already y-your meister, and i- i don't think a weapon can have t-two meisters..." "Well...We can try!~" Lucciano said with a determined look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:21 pm

Hazel shook her head, sipping her coffee again.

Hazel: Nice try. I'm not letting you go against your brother like that. Besides, I don't think I could handle having all those girls fall me around everyday. Sure, it'd be for you, but it's still a pain for me.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:30 pm

Lucciano shrugged "If you say so, but think about how awesome of a team we'd be!" Lucciano said enthusiasticly, putting his hands in the air, Allister couldn't help but grin a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:34 pm

Hazel: Maybe. But, I can usually handle myself in a fight without a demon weapon. I'm not doubting Al's skills, but it'd be better if he was with you. Besides, he can probably resonate better with you then I could.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:44 pm

Lucciano sighed "Of course, but still, the three of us could still form one of the best teams in history!" Lucciano chuckled
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:50 pm

Hazel: Maybe. I don't really work with others, and we need a bit more then three. Other then, I don't really know.

She gave a small shrug, taking another sip of her coffee. She wasn't sure she wanted to be on a team. It's the whole being social part.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:07 pm

Lucciano nudged her a bit "Come on, I think you'd be a great teammate!~ And we could call our group something amazing, like....THE EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!!" He exclaimed with a determined pose, if it was in an anime there's would be fire in the background and everything.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:13 pm

Hazel:.......That's a stupid name. And we will see. For now, I'm just enjoying the weather.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:17 pm

And also if was in an anime the fire would quickly switch to a sad looking blue back ground, "Aw, gee, You don't have to such a dream killer" Lucciano said, scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:22 pm

Hazel just stared, confused. She didn't really kill the dream. Actually, it really wasn't a dream. She just said she wanted to be on a team.

Hazel: Right. Anyway, on a different note, what do you two like to do then?

There we go, get them talking where she doesn't have to much. Great for conversations.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:27 pm

Lucciano grinned "I like to write poetry, occasionally paint, hang out with friends, but honestly I'm up for anything...As long as it's legal", Allister shuffled his feet a bit and started talking in a very small voice, "I-I-i-i like to d-d-draw and c-c-cook, and other stuff...."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:38 pm

Hazel: Ah, alright.

Okay, they didn't seem too bad.

Hazel: You guys do anything else then?
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:55 pm

"We throw parties once and while, but they're like tea parties, we play games, talk, drink beverages, things like that" Lucciano said, and a large smile spread across his face "we're having one tonight"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 6:01 pm

Hazel: Yeah, I remember you mentioning it. Don't know if I'll go though. Not much for parties. And I don't own any fancy clothing.

She was hoping that'd be a good excuse. Just ewe, parties.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 6:09 pm

Lucciano gave Hazel a charming smile "You don't have to dress up, it's casual~" he chuckled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 6:26 pm

Damn. Now, she has to say she'll go. If not, she's gonna look like a jerk.

Hazel: Ah. I guess I'll go then.

Damn her for being socially awkward. Well, it probably wouldn't be that bad. Except for any to all annoying girls.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 6:31 pm

Lucciano put his hands in the air in excitement, "Wonderful!" He exclaimed with a hearty laugh, he pulled an invitation card out of his pocket and handed it Hazel "It starts at 7~"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 6:34 pm

Hazel nodded, grabbing the invitation. Well, that settled that then. Though, if she was going to go, she was not going empty handed. It was time some test her baking skills on other people and not just her own stomach.

Hazel: Alright, thanks. I should head back home now. I'll see you guys there.

She then took a small bow, heading back to her home. Hopefully all of her ingredients should be there, and then she'll bake.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Lucciano and Allister waved goodbye as she walked away

Ooc: Timeskip? Also, are you still in a wonderfully beautiful night?
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 12:16 am

Hazel was near their house, around 20 minutes before 7. She spent a while baking at home, and cleaning up a bit. Herself, not her house. It was usually pretty clean, though a bit dusty. But, she made quite a bit of baked treats. Some muffins and cupcakes, and a couple of big breads. Yeast and all, cause they tasted better to her. There was also a couple of pies she made. She didn't mean to bring so much, she just did.

But anyway, Hazel flew up to the door, then hopped off her broom. All of her baked goods were tied to the broom, and she knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 12:43 am

Allister answers the door wearing a pink apron, he blushed brightly when he saw her, "M-m-miss Hazel, y-y-you're early...." He stuttered shyly.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 1:01 am

Hazel nodded, holding up the broom with goodies.

Hazel: Yeah. Thought I'd show up before the masses. Plus, I wanted to help set everything up. And, yeah, I brought a bunch of baked goods.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 6:10 pm

Allister's emerald green eyes got wide "O-oh, y- you didn't h-ave to b-bring anything, m-m-m-ma'am"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 7:15 pm

Hazel: No, it's okay. I like to bake anyways. Mind if I come in now?

She stretched a bit, took the bags in one hand, then leaned on her broom.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 8:42 pm

Allister opened the door all the way, still blushing brightly "O-of course" he said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored. *Jt and Vix*   Bored. *Jt and Vix* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored. *Jt and Vix*
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Roleplay Area :: North America :: Death City-
Jump to: