Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Setting up

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beetle

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:07 pm

Era took a good long look at the warehouse.

Her warehouse.

It had took some schmoozing, some using her powers in a less than ethical manner, and stealing, but she had scraped together enough cash to afford this warehouse. 

WHERE SHE WOULD BUILD HER LAIR! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Anyways, the place had some basic amenities, in the form of water and electricity. It would require some work, but surely it wouldn't be SO difficult to gather supplies. Right?

Era sighed. This was going to be a LONG day. First things first, check funds. Pulling out her wallet, she counted out......five hundred bucks. Enough to afford a futon and maybe a desk, and maybe a really cheap computer...

Thing was, Era would need more things than that. So, obvious solution was to get more money. Best way to do that was...knock over a bank? Rob a series of stores? Steal a guys credit card?

Eh, fuck it, might as well go for the big bucks. With that, Era repocketed her wallet and began walking to the nearest bank.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 7:37 pm

"Bricks! Bricks for all the good goys and birls!"

The Skull Knight ran across the allyway and quickly whacked a random person upside the head with a brick, forcing him to fall to the ground bleeding. "What, you don't like the brick? Then how about I give you a brick to make up for it!" The man choked for a few moments before the unusual looking Dark Weapon smacked him with the brick again, this time killing him. "Oh come on, that wasn't fun at all! What am I suppost to do now?!" The Skull Knight sighed slightly, trying to figure out his nex- look! Another guy!

Without warning, he cramed the soul into his mouth and threw a brick at the other man outside of the allyway. His teeth seemed to break or at least become damaged on impact. Before he knew what was going on, the Dark Weapon had already started kicking him. "No! No! Don't get up! ..... Get up already! This. Isn't. Fun anymore!" He shouted, frustrated with how useless both men had been in a fight. Whatever, he'd just have to challenge them later. The Skull Knight ate the second soul before glancing over to see a woman further down the street.

"What the heck are you looking at? Never seen a guy holding a brick before?"
Back to top Go down
Beetle

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:08 pm

The hell? Was that a kishin egg? It did eat a persons soul, but....

Era blinked.

"Why a brick? Why not a cinderblock?"

Damnit that was a dumb question. Eh. Era could probably take him. Or run away. Either or.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:33 pm

Slowly, The Skull Knight straightened his posture and blinked slowly in complete confusion. "Cinder...... Blocks? Wha-" He stopped again, trying to work the concept through his head. "You mean blocks..... Made out of cinders? From something that was burned?" But why would you burn the block? Or was it even a block... for all they know, it could be a sphere! Of course! Burning spheres! Fireballs!

"You're going to throw your flaming balls of wooden stuff at me, aren't you!?" He shouted, getting ready for a fight. If she shot the balls he'd just eat them! Yeah, that would work. "Well I don't know about you, but we don't want any....... Fire!"
Back to top Go down
Beetle

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:40 pm

What? This guy was nuts! 

And kinda amusing. What if....Lightbulb. "No, a cinderblock...its hard to explain, but imagine a large concrete brick with two holes in it. Probably a better bludgeoning tool than a brick, but I never used a brick to kill someone, so I don't know. Anyways, you're like, a kishin egg, right? Or a dark weapon? Look, down this block aways is a bank filled with cash and gold, and plenty of souls. I want to knock the place down and take the gold. Help me out, and you can have ALL the human souls in the bank. At least, what you can kill."

Era prayed that this guy was open to cooperation. That would make her job so much easier.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:47 pm

Fireballs drilling holes in bricks? What newfangled madness was this? "Of course I'm a weapon! How can you n-" The Skull Knight stopped himself for a minute before his spine-plate raised up and turned into a chain with a Scythe-blade at the end. "Scorpion stance...." he muttered before continuing. The gods of this world would destroy him if he ever used an ability without announcing what it was out loud. "Anyways, of course I'm a weapon! I'm the greatest weapon ever (quote Sk Knight. 2014 tm)! AH haha haaa!!!"

Finally, the Dark Weapon took a moment to consider just what she was saying. Soo... she wanted to push the bank over? That would take a lot of strength.... He wanted to see this! "Ehh, why not, I've got nothing better to do. I'll get behind this... 'bank' you speak of.... And THEN you push it as hard as you can! It'll be GREAT!" He snapped his attention to the side for a moment. "Well, unless it crushes me..... NAAAHhhhh, lets just do it!!"

He didn't understand what she was talking about with gold and souls? Who needed those when you could lift a building with your bare hands.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:59 pm

........Right, time to change tactics.

"Er, when I say 'knock over', I mean that metaphorically. I will not, actually, knock it over. I wish to rob it. As in, take anything of value from it, specifically, the cash and the gold. However, I am willing to share what I take, and give you a ten percent cut, which will allow you to buy many, many bricks. Indeed, you could use those funds to build a brick catapult."
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:56 pm

She couldn't even push over a bank with his help? He could probably do that if he really tried.... Actually, if he could do that, then why would HE need the stuff inside a bank?

"No deal!" The Skull Knight shouted, getting another brick ready. "I'll just find someone to push my own bank over! And it'll be bigger and better than your bank... because it'll have meat and stuff. It won't even need to be cut because I'll cut it myself with my weapon!" The Dark Weapon swung his chain around with his left hand slowly. Who needed cash anyways? A twisted smile crossed his face. "I wonder... if I kill someone who can knock over a bank, it be the same as being able to knock a salamander over by myself, right???"
Back to top Go down
Beetle

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:51 pm

This was going poorly. Offers of souls and cash were not working.

"Help me rob the bank, and I will buy you five homemade pies."

Sometimes the best bribe was the simplest.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:29 pm

Pie? Gee, he didn't know. Normally, yeah, but he wanted to hurt people more! The Skull Knight turned to the side and kicked the head of the guy he recently killed, breaking his stiffened neck. "But I don't want to mess around with the pies, what am I going to do with that? Throw them at peop- Waaaiiiitttt......."

Suddenly, The Skull Knight's eyes widened. Lampshade! With a squiggly #2 drawn on the side! And butter.... LOTS of butter! "Bake bricks INTO the pies! It's so obvious. No one would ever see that coming. Oh my gosh, yes... yes......." The Dark Weapon turned back around and scratched his chain. "That would be really messy but undeniably delicious.... Ok, yes! We can work with that!"
Back to top Go down
Beetle

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:50 pm

.......What was WITH this guy and bricks? 

Eh, fuck it, not important. "Okay then. Follow me, and when we get inside the bank, I want you to kill any person that is not us, understand?" With that, Era would turn, and continue to the bank.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:12 pm

"Pies AND I get to kill people?" The Skull Knight smiled insanely. "Lady, you know how to deal with your dangerous homocidal armed psychopaths! I'm in." He followed close behind her before quickly asking, "I get the pies as soon as I kill them, right? NO SURVIVORS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Beetle

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:19 pm

"Not IMMEDIATELY. We will have to walk to the pie place afterwards, but its fairly close, and the pies are well worth it." With that, they arrived at the bank, which held several people. "Alright, go do your thing. One point for every person you kill, five points if they scream loud enough to bust someones eardrum, TEN points if they fight back. Get fifty points, and I'll get you TEN pies." With that, Era entered ze bank.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:29 pm

Yes! This is what he was born to do! Well, not specifically this, but it was pretty close to what he thought he was born to maybe do.... If he was even born at all.... Maybe he grew out of the ground? Why not, he wouldn't be able to know since he was a baby when it happened. But then why didn't his photosynthisis work....... Unless it WAS working................

The Skull Knight stood there in silence, blinking for a few awkward moments before randomly activating his partial transformation. "You got it fire lady! Scorpion stance, lets go!" Immediatly, he ran forward and kicked the door open and and shot his scythe-blade at the first person he saw. "I will MURDER you with photosynthisisisisss!!!" The chain quickly wrapped around the man's neck before he could take notice as The Skull Knight shouted at him as loud as he could, pulling him closer before grabbing both sides of his head and twisting it. His neck broke instantly. Wait, what was the point system again?

Several of the civilians at the bank screamed in horror at what happened. "Crap, it was... 8 points for....... Uhhhh...... Can I Get a Do-over?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Beetle

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:40 pm

"..........Yes, yes you can." While Skull Knight was murdering civilians, Era hopped the counter. Currently, everyone was too freaked out about the murderous dark weapon to notice her. "Er, wait, how would we go about doing a do over? You can't kill him twice. How about this, lets time it, kill everyone by the time I bust open the vault, and you win."
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:43 pm

"Wait, timed as in startin-" The Skull Knight paniced, gulping down the soul of the person he just killed as he used his mind to swing around his scythe-blade, slitting another person's throat. "Did that start now or doe- I dunno! Stop rushing me!!!" Frantically, he used his chain to wrap around the next soul and shoved it in his mouth before running over and punching a third guy out. "I- uhh- wait! Has the thing started? Or are we sti-" Finally, he violently slammed the guy's hand into the ground before trying to woof down his soul as well. "I- auggg!!!" The Dark Weapon choked, trying to swallow it. "That was painful....... *gasp* I know, we'll shove them in the vault with a rabid beaver until they eat eachother within the hour! THEN fight them all with a rusty credit card and a box of beez!"
Back to top Go down
Beetle

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:36 pm

Era approached the vault. "Take your time. Its going to take me a little to bust this down. Chomp Stomp Crunch Munch, Primeval Rage!" With that, Era held her hand up, and in it, a small fireball formed, which she flicked at the vault door, which caused a loud BOOM.

Despite the noise, however, the vault was merely dented. "Okay, this is going to take a few minutes. Primeval Rage!" Again, she fireballed the vault door.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:40 am

"Ok.... But keep the box of bees idea in mind. Something tells me that one's going to be awesome! And by awesome, I mean painful with a side order of honey...." He stopped for a moment. "Actually that would be pretty good. I could eat their honey while they're killing people! Why didn't we do that?!?! It wou-" His attention shifted as he looked over at the vault. "Hey, fireballs! I was RIGHT!!!"

Out of excitement, The Skull Knight rushed back into the croud of people, knocking them over left and right before punching one of them out and impailing another guy with his scythe-blade. "Wish I had more of these...." He muttered while shoving the new soul down his throat. "It would make it so much easier to kill a lot of people at once if I could just be like 'shoom shoom shoom! AKKC, aggatathsa! Waha! Your soul is minds!' and then everyone else just dropped dead from the explosion, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Beetle

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:26 pm

".......You could buy a shotgun. Those tend to kill several people at once if their all crowded together. PRIMEVAL RAGE!" The vault door was beginning to come ever so slightly loose. "Okay, five or six more should do it. PRIMEVAL RAGE! PRIMEVAL RAGE!"
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:43 pm

"Maybe that wou- HEY!" The Skull Knight randomly shouted, grabbing a random person in the room by the head. "WANNA SEE A MAGIC TRICK?!?!?"

"I don-"

"Too late!" The Dark Weapon shouted with a smile on his face. He always wanted to try this. Immediatly, he grabbed the man's throat with both hands and his chain, closing his airways as tightly as possible. Then, without warning, he leaned forward and kicked the man in the gonads as hard as possible! Without much-needed oxygen, he immediatly passed out. "Taa-daaaa!" He mentioned in a cheery tone, stomping on the man's head to kill him. "Oh! Here's another one! I just need to....." Without thinking, he swung the scythe-blade, cutting another man twice.

"Ohhhh............... Do over?" The Skull Knight mumbled while collecting the new souls.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:08 pm

"......Fifty points if you beat a guy to death with someone elses skull and spine. Also, FUCK THIS VAULT! PRIMEVAL RAGE! PRIMEVAL RAGE! PRIMEVAL RAGE!" 

Era tossed the fireballs in rapid succession. Damnit, she was getting impatient.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:24 pm

"YAAAaaaaayyyyyy!" Without thinking the Dark Weapon formed 2 other chains attatched to scythe-blades out of his spine and twisted them around eachother, forming a fairly sturdy 3-fingered claw like structure. Then, chewing one of his victem's souls, he shot the 'claw' at one of the guys, grabbing his head and ripping out his skull with relative ease. "Wait no I- that wasn't suppost to happen! Do over, I need to get the whole thing in one go, AND the liver!"

He shrugged a bit, randomly throwing the skull across the room at the vault. "And the brain damage. And the brain damage. And the brain damage.... Take two!" The 'claw' suddenly impailed another guy, opening up inside of him to completely rip apart his cheast, exposing the organs.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:32 pm

........Era was GLAD she wasn't seeing this. This guy needed a therapist. Or coffee was good for helping ADD people focus, right? Eh, she'd buy him a cup later, see if that helped. 

"PRIMEVAL RAGE! PRIMEVAL RAGE! PRIMEVAL RAGE! PRIMEVAL RAGE! PRIMEVAL RAGE!" With that, the thing was off its hinges, and began to teeter for a moment, before falling with a THUD. "Alright, time to bag all this loot up!" She said, a grin on her face. "Hey! Mind looking for a bag or something? We're going to need it to carry ALL OF TEH LOOT!"
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:39 am

John Marston finally picked the lock on the back door. It had taken to much time, but now that he was in here he could silently- what was that thudding? The old man in the stealth combat suit drew his knife before doing a roll into the bank and hiding behind a tellers booth. He surveyed the scene, and knew what he had to do... then he dashed from his cover and tried to stab Era with the small shock knife.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:59 am

Subtly shoving the souls down his throat, The Skull Knight's extra hains went back into his body. "Do I get the pie no-" He stopped, noticing a guy with white hair approaching the woman who was maybe or maybe not a pie tree!

"!"

"You're going to ruin my appatite you flying son of a gopher wing pile-o-magical mouse-ish German sailor woman I think!" The Dark Weapon shouted with a confused tone to his voice. Which one was he even suppost to kill??? He didn't know anymore, maybe the white haired man had the pie? Or even better, maybe he WAS the pie! Oh! Of course! That made perfect sense! The Skull Knight ran over as the man was stabbing at the witch with firey balls.

"How am I suppost to eat people pie?!?!" While the guy stabbed, the Dark Weapon launched a powerful punch with his right arm aimed at the witch-pie-mother's face.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:32 pm

(OOC: Uhhh...Pretty sure banks don't have back doors, and why would he target Era, who isn't actually doing anything but waiting for some bags, and WHY would he want to break into a bank at all? The guy works for the DWMA, based on what I read of his bio, and the DWMA isn't very keen on bank robbers.)
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:38 pm

ooc: John was just sitting at home, minding his own business. When he heard screaming coming from down the street. He dawned his clothes and went to investigate. He heard repeated blasts coming from inside as well as people being murdered. Skull night is a dark weapon and Era is a witch. Who must have broken soul protect to use the magic to break the vault. John can use soul perception so its not crazy to think that he would attack them. Also tons of normal banks have secure locked staff entrances in the back.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:46 pm

(OOC: Nowheres on his bio does it mention he has soul perception, and this is a busy city, aka, a loud city, in the middle of the day. So how the hell did he hear them? Further, this isn't in a residential district. There wouldn't BE houses.)
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:51 pm

ooc: john doesn't actually live in death city, he is currently renting the upstairs storage closet of a butcher. Lets just forget about him having soul perception then, I should have put it in the profile. But with the number of people you guys were killing there has to be some kind of attention from the clouds. Some people fleeing in terror of the banks or searching the corpse if a man with a broken neck.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:54 pm

(OOC: ......This isn't IN Death City. Hence why it wasn't put in the Death City subforum. And again, Era wasn't the one doing the killing, Skull Knight was. All Era was doing at the moment the guy barged in was waiting for a bag.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Setting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setting up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Old Topics-
Jump to: