Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jt

Jt

1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Empty
PostSubject: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:55 pm

Hazel was walking around the super market, doing what would now be her weekly shopping day. It was her first day at the DWMA, and she was pretty nervous right now. What was she thinking, she is a witch who wanted to be a meister, and was doing it. If her soul protect ever died out, she would be screwed. But, for now, it was shopping time.

As she explored the market, she walked into the music aisle. She knew she shouldn't be exploring here, since she may buy some. But, that didn't stop her from exploring. Looking at the different albums, she realized that she didn't know anything about modern music. She let out a small sigh, clearing showing she knew nothing.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:07 am

Skyler stood at a stand in the market, picking through a stack of CDs. Her headphones hung around her neck, the chord trailing down to her pocket where her phone protruded from it. She appeared to be humming something, bobbing her head along with the tune as she pulled out a CD case, looked at it, then replaced it. She wore a dark purple tank top that hung loosely around her neck, complimented by baggy, faded blue jeans with rips in the knees. Her black high tops reached just below her knees, and her violet hair was pulled back in a messy pony tail, a couple locks curling around her face.

The violet haired girl thanked the seller for his time, placed her headphones around her ears, and walked away. She shoved her hands in the pocket of her jeans, chewing on the inside of her lip out of boredom as she shuffled along the music aisle, glancing up randomly to look at something, then continued along. She came to a stack of CDs, the artist on top labeled "Evanescence," and she began to sift through this one, forgetting to remove her headphones.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:20 am

As Hazel continued to look for music, she finally gave up on trying to figure out the artist and just started to pick at the ones that looked interesting. After a bit, she came across an album of Queen. She started to whistle the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody, thankful to find a familiar artist here. She tossed the CD in the cart, then continued to whistle as she searched the music.

She noticed that the violet haired girl was pretty close to her, which sent a shiver down her spine. Not a big one, just a small shiver when you feel a small breeze. She ignored the feeling, picking up a CD of Lady Gaga. She gave it a quizzical look, wondering why someone's last name is Gaga, or if it is just a fake name.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:39 am

Skyler blinked, feeling a strange feeling prick the hair on her neck. She peeked back out of the corner of her eye to see a strange looking girl with white hair. A frown pulled at the edges of Sky's mouth, and a crease formed in her brow, but she ignored the girl and returned to searching through the stack. She noticed that the girl was putting CDs, supposedly at random, into her cart.

This both drew annoyance and admiration from Sky. She believed that the picking up music was a finite and delicate process, yet the mystery of taking a new, random song was an intriguing way to go. With a barely noticeable shrug, Sky moved onto the next pile of music. She had decided to take the Evanescence CD, and was now contemplating an album by Fort Minor.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:01 am

Hazel continue to look at the music, finally deciding that she was done picking music. She set down the CD and turned back to the cart. She took a step back though due to feeling uncomfortable and ended up tripping on her own foot. After a loud vulgar word, she fell back, landing on the violet hair girl's foot.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:38 pm

A rather violent curse word escaped from Sky's lips as the white haired girl landed on her foot. She hopped around on one foot, clutching her injured limb as a string of obscenities trailed from her mouth. She had dropped the CD she'd picked up-and album labeled Comatose by Skillet-and it clattered to the floor with an ungracious Thwump.

"Ow ow ow ow!" She squealed once her cuss words dispersed. She set her foot down lightly on the ground testing it, then turned to the girl who'd landed on her foot. She offered her hand to pull her up, but this offer came with a scowl "Watch where you're going."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:55 pm

Hazel was sitting up, rubbing where the CD has smacked her in the face. 1st day here, and someone was already mad at her. Just great. . .

Hazel: Yeah, sorry. I'll try not to be stupid in the future, sorry. Anyway, I think I looked at this enough.

She handed Skyler the CD, clearly not knowing about the red square mark on her face.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:02 pm

Skyler cocked an eyebrow, then shrugged and took the CD. She glanced at it then moved it under her arm, where the other three albums were. She stared at Hazel with an odd look, then turned her gaze away, speaking softly.

"Whatever" She mumbled, peeking at the girl out of the corner of her eye. "There's a little something on your face, by the way." She added, pointing the red mark on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:08 pm

Hazel squinted her nose, trying to see what was on her face. When she realized what Skyler met, Hazel brought her hand to her face.

Hazel: Crap. Anyway, I suppose I should make it up to you. I'll buy those CD's for you, to make up for smashing your foot.

She took a couple sniffs, then got to her feet.

Hazel: Unless your not okay with free stuff, of course.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:11 pm

Sky frowned, a crease forming her brow. She pulled the CDs out and looked at them for a moment, then smirked, bringing her violet eyes to the girl's.

"I think that's sufficient enough." She grinned, handing the albums over, "You're pretty cool, despite crushing my foot. I'm Skyler, and you?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:14 pm

Hazel grabbed the CD's and put them in her kart. She took another sniff, then turned back to Sky.

Hazel: I'm Agatha Arlnest. Call me Hazel, though. I'm a meister at the DWMA, since it's pretty much the only school here.

She took another sniff, then started pushing her kart.

Hazel: Come on, I need to finish shopping.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:31 pm

Skyler trotted along beside the dubbed Hazel, shoving her hands in her pockets and placing her headphones securely around her neck. She followed the girl, a question bubbling in her mind before she asked it. She also wondered why Hazel was sniffing so much...

"I go to the DWMA too I'm a weapon~" She stated before asking her question "So, your nickname is Hazel? How come?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:37 pm

Hazel: My mom.*Sniff* When she was younger, she knew a painter named Hazel. But, as she grew up, she had a great teacher named Agatha, so she was torn between the two names.*Sniff* So, after talking with my dad when she was pregnant, they decided on Agatha. And Hazel just kind of turned into a nickname because of that.

She put in some broccoli into her cart, then some water melons.

Hazel: Was a lot more exciting when I was younger.*Sniff*
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:41 pm

"Oh, that's interesting" Sky said, trailing along beside Hazel as she picked out some food. She cast a quick glance at Hazel, starting to get annoyed by all the sniffing.

"You alright? You've been sniffing an awful lot." She asked, none of her annoyance touching her tone.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:45 pm

Hazel's face turned a bit redder, but she didn't change her expression.

Hazel:*Sniff* Oh, it's nothing. Just a cold, I guess. I've had it all day, really annoying. At any rate, I'm almost done with getting everything. So, we will be heading to the register soon.

(She's a lair.)
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:11 pm

Skyler nodded, but had a sneaking feeling that the girl was lying. But she shrugged, deciding not to ask about it.

"Right, well..." she paused for a moment, then asked "Why is your face red?" Believing it to be an unrelated question.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:17 pm

Hazel's face grew even redder, and she still tried to hide it.

Hazel: I don't know what you are talking. . .

Hazel continued to walk forward and sniffed again. It didn't do much to help, and Hazel quickly put her sleeve to her noes. After a bit, she lifted her arm away and scrunched her nose. Right under her nostrils was a bit of dry blood, with her nose not giving out more of it.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:46 pm

Skyler walked along beside Hazel, taking long strides to keep pace. She leaned over, watching as Hazel sniffed and wiped her nose with her arm. Sky's eyes trailed to her nose, narrowing as she noticed the blood under it.

"You were lying" She stated matter-of-factly, "So what's with the bloody nose?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:49 pm

Hazel: Yeah, the CD hurt a bit more then it seemed. That, and my nose is sensitive and bleeds easily.

She tipped her hat down a bit, trying to hide her embarrassment.

Hazel: It doesn't happen to often, mainly because I don't usually get hit in the nose. It doesn't hurt, it just feels weird, and it could have been worse.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:56 pm

Skyler smirked, shoving her hands in her pockets again. A thought struck her, and she instantly felt slightly guilty. She'd dropped the CD on Hazel...although, the girl had fallen on her foot.

"Ah, right then." She replied, walking along silently for a moment, before saying "Sorry, you know, about dropping that album on you."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:44 pm

Hazel: No, it's fine. I deserved it to happened. At any rate, let's go pay for these things now. I want to go home before the entire town sees my red face.

Hazel headed to the registers and payed for the everything. She hoisted the bags in a comfortable position, then handed the CD's to Sky.

Hazel: Here you go. . .
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:48 pm

Sky shrugged in agreement, following Hazel to the register and waiting as she paid. Sky chewed on the inside of her cheek, lost in thought. She was only brought out of it when Hazel handed her the albums.

"Thanks for paying~" Sky smiled, taking the CDs and holding them under her arm, "Do you live in Death City?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:55 pm

Hazel: Yeah, I live in Death City. It's not too far from here. It's a good 7 minutes or so, but it's not too bad of a walk. Do you live here in Death city as well?

She put the bags down and crossed her arms, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:01 pm

"Yeah, I live in a small apartment room a little bit from here." Sky nodded, watching Hazel with her violet eyes. "Would you like some help with those bags?" She asked, motioning towards her groceries that she set down. She rested a hand on her hip, leaning on the leg on the same side as her hand.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:08 pm

Hazel thought for a moment, then handed some of them to her.

Hazel: Yeah, thanks.

She started walking to her house, feeling better with the lighter load.

Hazel: So, you said you were a weapon earlier. What kind of weapon are you, then?
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:14 pm

Skyler picked up the bags handed to her, holding most of them on her left arm and one with her right hand, following Hazel closely. She walked alongside her with ease, her long legs allowing her to keep up.

"I'm a scythe" Skyler replied with a hint of pride in her voice, "A double-headed scythe, that is." She added, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:26 pm

Hazel: A double headed scythe? I have never seen one before, and it sounds pretty interesting. I've been trained to use a scythe, actually. Of course, I don't have a partner, so I haven't practiced in a while. So, I'm a bit rusty with my techniques and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:42 pm

"Oh really?" Sky smiled a half smile. This gal didn't have a partner, just her luck! "I don't have a partner either, if you'd like to practice your...techniques again." She cast Hazel a grin
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:52 pm

Hazel: Yeah, I. . . Wait, do you mean like partnering up? Do you want to partner up with me? I. . . Yeah, I guess we can partner up. I think it could be interesting for the two of us to partner up.

Hazel put all of the bags in her left hand, scratching the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:22 pm

Skyler held back a laugh. Hazel seemed to be blathering on, repeating the word partner multiple times. After Sky composed herself, she smiled at Hazel.

"Well I meant you could brush up on your scythe style and techniques, but if you'd like to partner up that would be fine~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next