Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jt

Jt

1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:31 am

Hazel: I don't know. I was actually prepared for you to say some random comment. At any rate, you don't have to really give me a tip.

She took a good sized bike, then walked over to the other room. She came back with a sewing machine and a bunch of material.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:52 pm

Skyler smirked, munching on her sandwich as she watched Hazel. She had nothing better to do than to stay there and observe. She'd never seen anyone sew before anyways, this would be interesting...wouldn't it? Sky wasn't so sure...

"I was joking too" she declared, giving Hazel a half-smile, "And I'd offer to help, but it would be unwise."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:11 pm

Hazel: Worse case, I have to redo some patches. But, it'll be fine, I can do it myself.

She got her dress out and started working at it, moving it carefully as she weaved the threads together. After a bit, she started humming a random tune.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:35 pm

Sky smiled, finishing off her sandwich and licking her lips. She wiped her hands off on her jeans, then carefully shuffled out of the kitchen. She walked over to Hazel, hands in pockets, and leaned against the adjacent wall. She noticed that Hazel had started humming, and tilted her head curiously, listening. She kept her mouth shut though, deciding not to interrupt her.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:28 pm

Hazel continued to work, adjusting constantly then going back to work. After around 30 minutes, she managed to fix her sleeves, in witch she nodded in satisfaction.

Hazel: Alright, done. You still awake, Sky?
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:45 am

Sky watched Hazel for a few more minutes, but found her eyelids drooping as time passed on. When her Meister asked if she was awake, she didn't respond. For she was, in fact, not awake. No, her eyes were closed and she was fast asleep, leaning against the wall in what didn't look like a very comfortable position. Her jaw had dropped slightly, hanging open as she snored quietly in her slumber.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:33 pm

Hazel let out a small sigh as she Sky asleep, then turned back to her sewing. After about 45 minutes or so, Hazel was asleep as well, laying flat on the ground, face first. Her snore was light as well, but she tossed and turned a lot.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:54 pm

Skyler stirred, awoken by the noise of Hazel tossing and turning on the ground. She woke with a jerk, blinking and shaking her head to clear her mind. She looked down at her partner, who was snoring slightly, then checked her watch. It was getting quite late, and she wondered if she should go home. But if she did, should she leave a note for when Hazel woke up? Or should she wake her now to tell her goodbye? She wasn't sure. Sky reached a hand into her pocket and turned her blasting music off, which had been blaring from her headphones since she'd fallen asleep. She cast a look down at the sleeping Hazel, then rummaged about in her own pockets. Pulling out a pen and a slip of paper, she wrote

Hazel,
I didn't want to wake you, but I've gone home. Sorry, talk to you later. See you at school
-SVT

Sky signed with her initials, and added her address to the back in case Hazel wanted to find her again. She then set the paper down on the table where the sewing machine sat, and quickly-but silently-shuffled out the door.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:02 pm

Hazel had awoken several hours later and read the note. She let out a small sigh and went back to finish sewing her dress. As she finished, the next several hours were spent cleaning up around the house and doing laundry. Morning came around, and Hazel was outside, walking her way to a local diner to get some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3