Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Empty
PostSubject: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:05 pm

Sares walked into death city with her bag's slung over her shoulder. She was still covered in a bit of sand but thankfully didn't have to walk though all off the dessert. She was wearing a white light wool shirt with long leaves that could cover her hands if she wanted to and jeans. She looked up to see the Academy and looked at her watch. "I have just enough time to make it to my first class..." With that she started to speed walk to the school not in a rush, but dreading the fact she could be late.

Last edited by SeikanEkasin on Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
Princess of Michael Jackson's Nose
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:05 am

Chloe had been roaming the courtyard before class and decided to walk past the stairs. It was in a split second that a rushing girl bumped into her. Chloe was not paying attention and was ready to take full blame. "Im so so so sorry." she said as she fell on her a**
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:24 pm

Sares didn't fall over but did stumble down a few steps, she regained her balance before she fell down though. She walked over to Chloe saying. "It alright, I was rushing and distracted... so it kinda my fault." Sares put out her hand about 5inches away from Chloe to help her up.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:58 pm

Chloe didn't notice the hand just stayed on the ground. "Its fine, Its not like hurt or anything." she said looking as if she was staring directly at the hand despite being blind.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:43 pm

Sares was puzzled why she didn't act like her hand was there and said. "Um, That's good. You need a hand?" She didn't move her hand.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:47 pm

"Sure" Chloe said reaching for her hand and missing a few times. "Thats better" Chloe said as she was held up and looked sideways as it Sares was there despite her looking as if she was looking the other way.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:58 pm

Sares smiled at Chloe knowing that she was hard of sight, or fully blind. She then said. "You going to class also?"
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:01 pm

"Yes Sorry didnt know you were there." Chloe said turning to face her revealing her deep blue blind person eyes with barely any features besides the gaping light blue.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Sares looked at Chloe now knowing for sure she was blind and said in amazement. "How do you get around with out a walking stick or anything?"
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:05 pm

"Well I can kinda sense souls I guess." Chloe said trying to make sure she was looking at Sares right
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:15 pm

"Sense Souls? Where you learn how to do that?" Sares has little knowledge about souls.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:24 pm

"Well I can kinda feel when they are around me. I guess thats cool cause I cant see." Chloe said
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:32 pm

"Ah, well my name is Sares, nice to meet you." Sares was in a very good mood, she liked Death City so far, but she couldn't help but think she forgot a few things...
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:37 pm

"My name is Chloe" Chloe said shyly holding out her hand, hoping Sares would see it and it was in front of her, despite it being quite far from Sares
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:43 pm

Sares reached out only having to take a few steps and shuck Chloe's hand. She then realized what she was forgetting and quickly toke out a note. She then sighed saying just loud enough for Chloe to hear. "They forgot to tell me where my class is..."
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:48 pm

"Oh, I can show you, who is your teacher." Chloe said shaking her hand, thinking she got it right by locating the right place to put her hand.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:58 pm

"That will be helpful." Sares shuck her hand one last time before letting go.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:00 pm

"You don't know, didnt you get a letter or something?" Chloe asked looking away from Sares as if she was looking directly at her.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:07 pm

"They didn't say anything in the letter..." Sares was rereading it and started to make a sound as if she were choking after she read a box that was asking if she wanted a Dorm with a box... she forgot to put a check in said box.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:10 pm

"Whats wrong, are you choking?" Chloe said concerned and oblivious to what was happened.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:15 pm

Sares got hold of herself a bit after Chloe talked. "I'm fine, turns out I forgot to get a dorm though... I wonder what other bad news is in this letter." Sares said this with a bit of nerves laughter.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:24 pm

"Oh if you need a place to stay, i have a spare room in my apartment." Chloe said pointing to an appartment complex in town despite being blind.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:35 pm

"Ok, I'll remember that. Also so I don't wast the day mind if I join any of you're classes?" Sares looked were she was pointing and tried to make note of it just in case.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:36 pm

"Sure I gotta go there anyway. Follow me." Chloe said walking and dodging obstacles as if she could see, but really she was using her radar technique.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:40 pm

Sares followed her but could not hide her amazement even saying. "Are you sure you not blind? It nearly seams like you seeing better then me..."
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:41 pm

"I'm blind but I feel things around me." Chloe said as a flying paper airplane caught her completely off guard hitting her in one of her lifeless eyes. "Ow..."
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:45 pm

"Chloe are you ok!" Sares was concerned it hurt her eye.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:47 pm

"Yeah, i cant see their, but it still hurts." Chloe said removing the plane revealing a quite damaged eye. "Does it look ok?"
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:53 pm

Sares looked at Chloe's eye and made a very suppressed sound. "It looks bad. Anywhere we can go to get help?"
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:54 pm

"Well the school has an infirmary." Chloe said trying to get her bearing so she can use her radar. "This way" she said leading them to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next