Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:05 pm

Sares ran ahead of Chloe and looked back again to see her eye was slightly bleeding. She luckily had a few napkins in her pockets. They where slightly crumbled up but there do. She informed Chloe, by saying. "You're eye is slightly bleeding, use this." Sares put the napkin extremely close to her hand, to the pint where it was basically already in her hand.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
Princess of Michael Jackson's Nose
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:23 pm

Chloe took the napkin and put it on the wrong eye. "Here we are" Chloe said as the two walked into the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:26 pm

"...Ehh.... The other eye." Sares bit back snickering because she knew it be in bad taste.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:27 pm

Chloe put the napkin on her other eye as the nurse walked up. She was really shy and doesnt like talking to strangers unless really neccesary, especially adults.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:32 pm

Sares had a sigh of relief as the nurse walked up to them and said "She got hit in the eye with a paper airplane. It bleeding slightly, please help." Sares was talked fast showing she was panicking a bit but had it mostly under control.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:36 pm

The nurse removed the napkin from her eye and saw alot more blood was coming out than when it was last checked. After a few minutes the nurse said, "It's probably best you lay down sweetie." the nurse said leading Chloe to a bed and getting various chemicals from her shelf.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:39 pm

Sares sat outside the nurses door not wanting to invade Chloe's personal space, but majorly that she didn't want to see the blood. There were no chairs outside so Sares just sat 2ft away from the door making sure she was far away to not be hit if it swung out.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:43 pm

After a few minutes Chloe called out, "Sares!" hoping Sares would come into the room. She now had a light blue eye patch on with burning chemicals on below it.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:45 pm

Sares herd and got up opening the door and walking she sat down beside Chloe and said. "How it go?" She was a bit worried.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:48 pm

"Well she put some really painful chemicals on my eye and now it needs to adjust. I need to stay two days here while it does that. However I will have to wear this patch for a real long time." Chloe said pointing to her eyepatch.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:52 pm

Sares slightly moves her head to get a better view of the eyepatch. "Humm, I wont lie the eyepatch looks pretty nice." Sares chuckles a little then says. "Tell me if you need anything ok?"
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:54 pm

"Alright, wait Sares, are you a weapon or meister?" Chloe said feeling her eyepatch and wondering if Sares was right.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:01 pm

"I'm a Weapon. Why you ask?" Sares asked.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:03 pm

"Im a meister without a weapon." Chloe said shyly.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:10 pm

Sares had to recall the small amount of stuff she learned about Meisters and weapons and picked up on the "offer" pretty quick. She said "I don't have much practice with weaponing. Weird enough I only found out I was a weapon a year ago... when I... nearly cut off my dads head with a sword..." She said the last part extremely embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:12 pm

"But im not a great meister as you may guess, want to be my weapon?" Chloe asked someone would finally pick the poor blind girl, this would be the 5th try.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:19 pm

Sares only gave it a seconds more though before saying. "Ok." Sares put her hand on Chloe's shoulder. "Its worth a try." Sares smiled. There was a huge amount of happiness in her voice also though.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:20 pm

"Yay!" Chloe said happily as she shown the first sign of girlyness since they met.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:27 pm

Sares smiled letting go of Chloe's shoulder. Sares found some water and got them both a glass. While she did this she said. "How hard is it to even be a weapon though? I've had near zero practice outside of just turning into a weapon."
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:29 pm

"How should I know, although I do want you ask you a favor please. Ever since I arrived at this school people said my clothes are terrible and they are probably right, but I have no idea what looks good, can you help me with that?" Chloe asked gesturing to her ripped, muddy and clashy clothes.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:33 pm

Sares smiled and said. "We can go out and get you clothing, once you're able to leave, It best if you with me if we buying clothing."
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:35 pm

"Well keep in mind, I only need to come here in the evenings so they can check me. Im fine for today." Chloe said getting up from her bed and walking just fine.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:40 pm

"Ok, then lets go, looking for clothes." Sares got up and walked with Chloe. "I think I saw a shop on my way into death city."
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:44 pm

"Ok" Chloe said following her to the store and letting her pick anything she wanted.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:51 pm

Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 2012-03-25-486551

((I want that as the final product))
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:25 am

Sares and Chloe looked around for quite awhile. After awhile Sares came back to Chloe with a jacket and a dress that looked pretty nice together. She said. "Try these on." Sares handed her the clothing. It toke Sares awhile of looking.

Image of Outfit:
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:29 am

Chloe was getting bored of waiting but eventually went into a dressing room with the dress jacket combo given to her by Sares. After a few minutes of feeling how the outfit works she left the room and posed before Sares, "Look good?"
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:47 am

Sares paused for a moment to take in the outfit. "It looks shockingly good!" She said this ironically as a few static sparks jumped from her shoulder to her finger tips. She didn't notice them though and went on saying. "How does it feel though?"
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:24 am

"Feels fine." Chloe said moving a bit in the outfit.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:27 pm

Sares smiled at Chloe and said. "Fits you well it looks like." Sares also had a few other things. She bought a few more pieces of clothing for herself, which was mostly just a new pair of jeans, and 3 other woolen long sleeve shirt. She looked at Chloe again and said. "How about something like this for causal ware though?" She handed her one of the woolen shirts to see if she like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next