Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

They Meet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:53 pm

Alexia smiled a kind smile, shoving her hands in her pockets. "Yeah, sure, sounds good." She began to shuffle out of the room, casting a glance back at all the....undies...she quickly wiped at the blood that dripped out of her nose, hoping Hazel didn't notice. "Erm, lead the way." She mumbled, gesturing for Hazel to lead.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:02 pm

Hazel grabbed her arm and lead her out of the door and then closed it. She sat in a bean bag chair and gestured for Alexia to sit as well.

Hazel: If I ask you some questions, can you answer them honestly, Alexia?
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:05 pm

Alexia plopped down into the bean bag, tossing her arm around Hazel nonchalantly. She was smiling now, her confidence returned, somehow. Everything was slowing down for her, and she could actually break it down and process it. She had a girlfriend. A girlfriend. How strange was that?

"Yes of course I will, go for it." Alexia replied with a grin
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:12 pm

Hazel: Well, the first is kind of the biggest, but do you really want to go out with me? Cuz, I don't want a relationship with us just kissing and stuff. I want an actually girlfriend to have. >///<
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:15 pm

Alexia took a couple moments to think through her response. She was beginning to like this girl more than before-she wasn't sure how she felt about that-and didn't want to say the wrong thing and mess up her first real relationship. "Well, I mean, at first I wasn't sure. I've never actually...been in a relationship before, and you took me by surprise. The furthest I've ever gone was 2nd base, and I've never had a second date. And here I am now, with my...girlfriend, and we haven't even been on a first date. What I mean to say is, I do want to be with you...at least, I think I do, in more than just a physical way." She concluded solemnly, averting her gaze from Hazel's
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:23 pm

Hazel didn't respond to that. She took her shirt and lifted it to her face, trying to hide the tears that were coming out. It's been a long time for Hazel since she felt like this. This was someone who she could just sit down and talk with when she needed to, and Hazel did not have a person like that since her parents. Feeling all of this just made the stress all weird, and this was the only way Hazel could get rid of it now.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:31 pm

"Woah woah what's wrong?" Alexia asked, instantly attentive. She reached for Hazel, tugging at her shirt and pulling it down. She was frowning, a her brows creasing and meeting in the middle of her forehead. A concerned look touched her eyes, and she tried to get Hazel to look at her. "Hazel?" She asked with worry.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:34 pm

Hazel took a big sniff, then rubbed her eyes.

Hazel: I'm sorry.*Sniffs* I'm just so happy.

Hazel looked up, giving a small sincere smile.

Hazel: We should do this right though.*Wipes here eyes again* Okay, so. . . How does a first date work?
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:39 pm

"Oh..." Alexia mumbled, thinking to herself People cry when they're happy? That's...weird. She shrugged mentally and returned her focus to what Hazel was saying. For the first time she realized she was still wearing her glasses, and quickly reached up to pull them off, tucking them into the crevice of her shirt. She returned Hazel's sincere smile, dropping her arm around Hazel's shoulders again.

"Well, I've had quite a bit of experience with first dates. You really just go do something fun, generally out to eat or a movie, even dinner and a movie sometimes. We could go for a picnic or we could go out to eat, we could go for a walk. Your choice, love."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:53 pm

Hazel: Alright. . . Uh. . . How about a picnic? Yeah, we can go out on one tonight, and then do other stuff. . . Wait. . . I hear rain.

It was raining, hard.

Hazel: Right. . . How about a sleep over as a first date?
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:23 pm

"A....uh..s-sleepover?" Alexia stammered, her eyes growing wide. She'd been totally onboard with the picnic idea, that would have been fun, she loved picnics. But a sleep over? Why..that was absurd! They'd only just started dating! That was....ridiculous! Or perhaps she was interpreting it wrong..? She didn't think she was, but, of course, her mind did tend to go straight to the...radicals. Plus, she couldn't remember the last time she'd had a sleepover. Unless you counted sharing a room with her sister. "Um..well...I...I don't have any of my things." She was scrabbling for an excuse to say no
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:30 pm

Hazel: I have a bunch of night gowns and stuff. Plus it doesn't matter that much to me. Plus, I think it would be fun. It'll let us be stupid and stuff and not having me faint in public again. >///<

Hazel stopped, then scratched her head a bit.

Hazel: Oh, do you not want a sleep over?
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:32 pm

Alexia blushed at the prospect of a night gown, then looked away. That certainly wasn't something she wanted. No, she really didn't want Hazel to see what was carved into her legs.....that would be very not good. She didn't want to ruin her first relationship...that would be awful! She looked over at Hazel, a wavering smile playing on her lips.

"Well I mean I...." she began hesitantly, "I just..uh...haven't had a sleepover in a long time...." Her arms subconsciously moved to wrap around her legs, as if she could hide them that way, even though they were already covered.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:40 pm

Hazel: Lexi, are you trying to hide something? Because if you are, tell me. Don't beat around the bush like that. You don't have to tell me what it is, just that you have a secret.

She rubbed her arm a bit, not really sure what to say next.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:44 pm

Alexia's eyes trailed to the side, shrinking away slightly. She blinked away the tears swelling in her eyes, trying not to think about the gashes on her legs. "I....," She began, trying to decide if she should lie or not. She didn't want to tell her but she didn't want to lie "I..um...I can't...lie to you...I have a secret, but...I can't share it." She said decidedly, raising her gaze to look Hazel defiantly in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:50 pm

Hazel met her gaze with a sincere look, then went over to pat her head.

Hazel: You can tell me when you are ready. For now, I'm gonna get us some food. I hope you don't mind an indoor picnic, dear.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:52 pm

Alexia breathed a deep sigh of relief, closing her eyes. She laid back on the bean bag, placing her hands behind her head and breathing deeply. "Thanks, love." She smiled an uneasy smile, watching Hazel as she retreated to get food.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:01 am

Hazel ran up the stairs and into the kitchen. She cracked her fingers, and and around 45 minutes later, Hazel used most of her baking ingredients and a feast of lovely baked goods. She was quite proud of her work, and she felt great to bake again. After a while she came back to the basement door.

Hazel: Foods ready, Lexi. Can you help bring everything down?
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:05 am

Lexi had almost fallen asleep during the time it took Hazel to cook, but awoke with a jerk when she was called. She immediately jumped to her feet and took the stairs to at a time, appearing in front of Hazel and grinning widely. She was back to her usual self, happy and energetic. Though inside she was still unsure.

"Of course I'll help, love." She smiled, taking what she could.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:14 am

Hazel nodded, and laid down a blanket in the basement. They placed the food down, leaving an arrangements of pies, cakes, breads, and other various pastries.

Hazel: Sorry I went over board. I kind of blacked out when I started baking these.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:17 am

"Oh psh that's fine, I could finish this on my own." Alexia beamed, her eyes sweeping over the array of delectable treats and fine pastries. She licked her lips, immediately plopping down and picking out five things to eat. She almost shoved them all in her mouth at once, and continued eating this same way. She'd always been like this, a large appetite. So much food was perfect for her.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:23 am

Hazel had a couple of slices of different goods when she saw Lexi picking up everything she could get her hands on.

Hazel: Well, I'm glad I can please you right now, Lexi. Is there anything else I can do to help you out right now, like a napkin or something?
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:17 pm

Alexia laughed when Hazel said that, and a couple of crumbs spewed from her mouth. She looked down at the fallen food in surprise, swallowed what was still in her mouth, then quickly swept up what she'd spit out. "Oops, sorry!" She quickly apologized to Hazel, then resumed picking up whatever she could get her hands on. Food, food was Alexia's weakness. She loved it, so much so that she would basically eat whatever she could get her hands on, well, only if it was good food. And this was goooooood foooood. She offered Hazel a smile, "A napkin...would be a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:30 pm

Hazel: Sure thing.

Hazel quickly ran up the stairs and grabbed some napkins. Hazel was pretty happy now, finally, someone to appreciate her baking skills. Before she ran down, she grabbed her hat and flipped it on, then ran back to the basement. She handed the napkins to Alexia, then sat back down.

Hazel: I'm glad you enjoy my cooking, Lexi. It's going to give me more motivation to not eat out everyday at fast food places.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:28 pm

"Well, glad to be of service, love." Lexi chuckled, taking the napkins. She dabbed at the corners of her mouth in a very lady-like manner, which was surprising for her. What was more surprising was that she'd stopped eating for a minute. A whole minute! (I make joke =3) She laid the napkin on her lap then resumed gorging herself on the enticingly exquisite picnic.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:39 pm

Hazel leaned back a bit, eating a bit of a biscuit. It was kind of amusing to see Lexi gorge herself then stop to dab the food off of her lips. She wiped some crumbs off of her face with her arm, closed her eyes. She really wanted to say something, but she didn't really want to bother Lexi. So, she just relaxed, waiting for the other girl to finish.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:42 pm

It took Alexia all of five minutes to finish. By the end, most of the food was gone, but she'd wanted to let Hazel have some so she didn't eat all of it. She laid back, smacking her lips in a satisfied sound and sighing in content. She looked over at Hazel, a smile playing on her lips. "That was delicious. Anyway I can repay you for such a fantastic meal?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:49 pm

Hazel didn't really answer, as she was starting to doze off. She wasn't quite asleep, but she really wasn't awake either. When she breathed, her head went up and down with her breathes, not really focusing on anything but the task at hand, which was sleep.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:55 pm

Alexia looked over at Hazel, then smirked. It seemed her host had dozed off. She wasn't really sure what to do right now, but decided to be useful. Well, that, and though it would be polite to clean up her mess. She swiftly collected all the dishes in her arms, yes, all of them, and carried them steadily upstairs. She didn't drop a single one.

Once she got them back upstairs, she headed straight to the kitchen. She began to carefully wash each and every dish used, even the ones used to cook in. She wasn't exactly positive where they all went, so when she finished cleaning them, she placed them in a drying rack beside the sink. Once she was completely done, each pot, plate and bowl shining, she walked back downstairs. She didn't know what to do now, so she simply laid down beside Hazel. She let herself lie close enough so that they were just barely touching. She smiled. She had a girlfriend. A girlfriend. Not some chick she asked out, not someone who stood her up, not someone who rejected her. No, she was in a relationship. She could only imagine what her sister would say now....
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:03 am

Hazel finally fell asleep, snoring lightly as she did. After a bit Hazel fell back, onto a shelf with her stuffed animals. The poor animals on the shelf shook a bit, then fell all over Hazel. In the manner of seconds, Hazel's entire body became buried in stuffed animals, with Hazel still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

They Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They Meet
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next