Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lion meets his Light.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jt

Jt

The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:29 pm

Four hours later, Leo awoke from his slumber, rubbing his head. It took him about 14ish minutes to figure out what had happened and how he wound up asleep on the floor. Well, kind of, things were still blurry, but he did remember fighting the madness. Looking around, he saw Akari sleeping in a ball, and he figured she must have found him at some point. When that was, he wasn't sure, but that's not something he wanted to dwell on at the moment. He got up and walked over to Akari, placing his blanket on her. Then, Leo went and sat on the bed, waiting for Akari to awaken.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:33 pm

Akari stirred when she felt the blanket on her and shifted, looking up and getting on her knees to stretch and yawn. She looked up at Leo and ran over to him, hurriedly putting her hand on his forehead to feel if he had a fever or not. "Are you okay?" she demanded, looking absolutely terrified. "You tried to hit me in the face last night! You rammed your head into the wall so hard. What on earth did you do?!" she asked, her amber eyes round. She was clearly scared of him, but not scared enough to leave.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:42 pm

Leo let out a small sigh, annoyed with himself. Great job, go insane and punch your weapon who has problems with trusting boys.

Leo: That was my madness. Yesterday, it started effecting me more then usual, which you almost got the brunt of it. My madness tends to leave me full of rage as well as a lust for blood. Most of the time, it doesn't last long, but for it to happen so fast like that......I don't know what to say. Honestly, I'm afraid. I just don't know what to do or say now.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:47 pm

Akari hugged herself and offered him a little smile. "Well, you didn't hurt me. I'm sure I have a bruise on my chest, but other than that, I'm fine," she said gently as she moved over to sit beside him and take his hand. "It's okay. I'm not even upset with you," she told him in a soft voice, leaning over to kiss his cheek again. "I've definitely had worse. And your madness didn't last for long. But I am sorry I couldn't help you with it," she told him gently.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 5:41 pm

Leo put an arm around Akari, bringing her close. He needed this hug, after almost smacking her right in the face. Today was now a training day.

Leo: It's okay, we'll work on that. We will also train today. Besides seeing what it is like to actually use you in combat, I want to start training you up as well. If I go mad or you are in a situation where I'm not around, I want you to be able to defend yourself without a problem. Well, if you're in a fight, there will be a problem, but that's not the point. So, when shall we start then Kari?
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:03 pm

Akari hugged him in return, smiling as he suggested training. "We can do that right now if you want," she said quietly. "I'm up for it. Besides, I'd like to become more accustomed to your wavelength," she told him, getting to her feet. "It'd be kind of fun to be able to fight you anyway. I'm not scared, though," she added with a grin. She transformed in front of him in a flash of golden light, and was suddenly a gauntlet on his hand, her reflection just barely visible.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:16 pm

It had been about three weeks since Leo and Akari had met, and the small redhead was really coming to like her Meister - maybe even in ways she shouldn't. She was currently sleeping on the couch, and had been for about two hours. She stirred, brushing her hands across her eyes. She was wearing one of his sweaters, as she had found she liked his scent quite a bit. She had been overcome the night before with the want to kiss him, but had forced it away quickly after. Then her mind drifted back to when he told her to accept her feelings, and she had to run off to the bathroom, pretending it was an emergency, just to get away from him long enough for her blush to go away.

She headed into the kitchen, looking around for him. She always felt so... anxious when she woke up and he was no longer there. It was so weird, and she knew she was being clingy, but she just couldn't stand the thought of him leaving forever. It was the worst thought, and it made her want to find him even more. "Leo?" she called, yawning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:15 pm

It was kind of sad that in the three weeks they were partners, that he had never finished that sweater. Well, he made it the night before, and was not on a walk. It had been pretty good, for Leo. At least, he thought it was good. He and Akari trained a bit, gotten used to each other weapon wise and living in the same house, and after the first week, she did help with his madness. But, his insomnia was still there, so he was walking back from the park like most nights.

He entered the house, hearing her call, and he waved at her.

Leo: Right here Kari. I was in the park again, reading. So, what's the plan for today then?

[In this time, it should be noted that Leo has told Akari these things.

-His parents are divorced
-His dad's past
-His step dad
-How his parents treated him.*Still letting her believe they feel the same way.*
-His note book has a bunch of notes and stuff like a detective
-His brown book full of fairy tales was a gift from his mom and step-dad.

And that's it, really, besides some stories of his training ventures.]
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:25 pm

Akari looked over at him with a small smile, running over and hugging him tightly before pulling away. "I wish you could just stay asleep for one night, so I don't have to wake up in a panic, trying to find you," she said with a small smile, sighing a bit and stepping back. "I didn't make breakfast yet, so is cereal okay?" she asked, walking over to grab a couple of bowls without waiting for his answer. She was hungry, so that was good for her. Once more, she was overcome with the want to turn around and kiss him, but she chased it away again, a small blush growing on her cheeks. "Uh... the plan..." she mumbled, not really thinking about anything but getting the blush off her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:42 pm

Leo: I'll try to get here earlier, I'm fine with cereal, and we'll wing it then.

He walked over to the kitchen, grabbing a bowl for the cereal. For a while, he's known that Akari had a crush on him. It was pretty obvious to see with her blushing and whatnot. Plus, she did kiss him when she first saw his madness, so that also hinted at it. And while he did have a crush on her as well, he wasn't ready to tell her. Leo didn't want to push things too fast, and he wasn't ready to reveal his own dark secret yet, and his could be fate. So, he'll just stick with eating captain crunch.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:54 pm

Akari got a bowl of fruit loops and went to go sit at the impeccably cleaned table, sitting down to eat. She had successfully gotten her blush to go away, and smiled up at him. "Sorry about earlier. Yeah, I think we should go to the park or something. I'd like to try on a swimsuit or two. I want to go swimming somewhere," she said with a smile, finishing her cereal and then hopping to her feet and cleaning up after them. Then she straightened up his shirt that she was wearing so that it came down a bit further on her, sliding on her shoes and brushing her short auburn hair.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:22 pm

Swimming. Yeah, that can be fun. He enjoyed swimming as well when he was younger, and liked the swimming exercises with his dad. Plus, it made her happy, and they could use some fun now.

Leo: Yeah, we can go. Besides, looks like you're going to go anyway, no matter what I say. Alright, we'll go find you some bathing suits for you, just let me get my things.

After a couple of minutes, he came back down with his hair wet and his scarf on. He hoisted Kari onto his shoulder, then was off to the department store.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:34 pm

Akari yelped and held onto him tightly, her eyes round. "You don't have to carry me!" she argued, actually a bit scared that he might see her marks on her stomach and think differently. He hadn't seen them yet, though she had told him about them. She just thought it might be different if he saw them. A sigh escaped her as she got off his shoulder and hurried to go pick out some swimsuits, looking for a piece that covered her stomach better. No bikinis allowed.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:51 pm

Leo: I know I don't.

They made it to the department store with relative ease. Not that they would have trouble in the first place, but the did. He brought her over to the swim suit area, then set her down on the ground.

Leo: Alright, go on.

He wandered off to look at some books, figuring there should be something good there.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:56 pm

Akari looked at him with a small smile, waiting for him to leave before she tried on a one-piece that just barely covered up her tattoos. It was dark purple, and looked quite good on her. She hurried out of the changing room, looking around for Leo. She spotted him in the book area and trotted over, prodding his side. "Do you like it?" she asked, spinning around to model it for him. It was open in the back, and had a little yellow flower right in the center of the chest.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:59 pm

Leo smiled as she modeled for him, keeping a calm demeanor. Kind of funny to see her running around the store in a bathing suit, asking if he liked it. It was also pretty cute.

Leo: I like it. You look so adorable in it, and I think it fits you and your personality quite well. If that's the one you want to keep, change back out of it and then we can pay for it. If you want to grab any other pool stuff on the way out, we can go and do that quickly.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:01 pm

Akari grinned when he called her adorable and bounced a bit. "I haven't gotten a bathing suit in a long time! Thank you," she said happily, hurrying back to get into his sweater again and then looking for some goggles and sunscreen. She was pale - she would burn if she didn't wear it. Once she picked out the stuff, she walked over to him and gave them to him. "Did you find any good books?" she asked, tilting her head, her hair a bit ruffled.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:24 pm

Leo: Your welcome, by the way. And yeah, I found a book from my favorite Author. Not really sure if you would like her books, this one in particular, but if you need to, you are always welcomed to. Now, let me get some things.

He went over to were the water stuff was, getting his own pair of goggles.He also got a cheap backpack to help carry some things like the two squirt guns, because why not. Might as well have some fun with this now, and fun he shall have. He brought Akari to the front desk and paid for the stuff, stopped outside.

Leo: Ready to go to the pool?
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:26 pm

Akari grinned and nodded. "Yes, I'm ready!" she said with a happy smile, running outside and down toward the pool. "Oh, just so you know, I can't swim, so I'll be in the shallow end," she told him with a sheepish smile, reaching out to take her swimsuit from him and going to the restrooms to change into it. Then she came back out. The pool wasn't very active, as there were just a few people in it, but still, she looked a bit self-conscious as she walked out, wrapped in a towel.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:58 pm

Leo came out in his own suit, which was just plain red. He got into the shallow side, then leaned back. It reminded him of his days back in Florida, going with his step parents to the beach. He loved those times, with the three of them playing in the sand or running from the waves. He remembered the smell of the salty water as they set up their towels, with Leo getting sun screen put on his back. They had so much fun together, without a single care in the world. One of the few times Leo even felt like his mom was in fact a mom.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:01 pm

Akari walked over to get into the water and shivered at first before she got more used to it, relaxing and walking over to Leo to play with his hair in the water. She smiled gently. "Normally I wouldn't even wear a swimsuit, you know that? I'm sure you remember why. I haven't even let you see my tattoos yet, and they'll wait for a long time. I don't like people seeing them, because I feel so judged. But I feel much more comfortable with you," she told him softly.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:08 pm

Leo wanted to nod, but he had his weapon tugging on his hair and playing with it. Was it weird he was comfortable with that? Well, more comfortable then having his neck exposed as it was at the moment. He pushed that thought out of his mind, though, and tried to focus on the conversation.

Leo: Yeah, I understand, and I'm glad you are comfortable around me. It means that we have grown as partners, friends, and stuff like that. I feel comfortable around you as well, and I trust you with my life. Not sure what that will be worth to you, but, there you go.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:13 pm

Akari smiled slightly at him and touched the scar on his neck in the most tender, gentle way she could manage. She bit her lip, almost overcome with the want to kiss the spot her fingers were now resting. She hid her blush almost fully and smiled again at him. "I trust you, too, and it's hard for me sometimes, because I feel differently about you than I do most other people." She blushed a bit and kissed his forehead. "It does mean a lot to me. You mean a lot to me," she said awkwardly, as if trying to convey her feelings without really coming out and telling him how she felt.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:17 pm

Well, this was a confession of love if he ever saw one.....But, what to do?

He did have a crush on Akari, that was true. She was cute and smart, and they did get along very well. She helped Leo fix up his life a bit, what with cleaning his house and cooking him home meals so he doesn't have to eat out. Plus, she's seen his scars and even seen him almost controlled by madness. She was close to him, and he wanted her as a girl friend.

That being said, he was terrified of having her to himself. With her past, there were many factors that could ruin their relationship. She could either try and push their relationship too far and try to re-imagine the one she had with her old boyfriend, which Leo didn't want for the both of them. Or she wouldn't try to go far at all. It would stay at that honeymoon stage with them just going back and forth saying "I love you" and never getting past that.

Then there was Leo's past. He'd given her some details about it, but he was not going to tell her the big two. His mom became a kishin egg and that he was probably going to follow, especially at the rate things were going with him. Plus, he was not even close to ready to tell her that he was the one who put down his mom, nope, just nope. Sure, Akari had enough respect not to ask about the scars, and Leo would just tell her it was from the first Kishin egg he thought, but that was it.

Though, with all of these thoughts, he couldn't just tell her no or yes. So, with some quick thought, he grabbed her and pulled her into his body.

Leo: Akari, I would love to date you, I really would. I just don't know if I am ready to or not. I'd never put thought into any of this, and I can't just say yes right now and whisk you away like a prince. Sorry...

He let her go and got out of the pool, changing and leaving. He wandered around until he was somewhere in the forest, alone in his thoughts and free from distractions.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:25 pm

Akari looked up in surprise when he left, her eyes round and a bit scared. Whisk her away like a prince? She didn't want that. She also didn't want him to date her... did she? Well, of course that would be nice, but she didn't know if she wanted to do it right now. She bit her lip hard and hurried to get out of the pool, changing as well, and walking the opposite direction from where he went. She walked over to her old place and got inside to go lay down on her bed, looking defeated. Perhaps guys were just not worth it at all. She shouldn't even try. She sighed, closing her eyes. She was pretty tired, so regardless of how heartbroken she was, she felt like doing nothing but sleeping. So she did. She drifted off just as she felt the tears prickling the back of her eyes, sniffling as they slid over her cheeks. Since she was asleep, she didn't wipe them away, so they left dried tear marks in their wake.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:42 pm

Leo walked around the forest, frustrated at something, but unsure of what to be frustrated with. His mom, for even having him? If it was in the family to be a kishin egg, then why conceive him in the first place if he is just going go bat-shit crazy in the future. Yeah, such a great life to be the thing that his own dad killed hundreds off. 198 of them, to be exact. Was that his life, to just be another nameless monster waiting to be slaughtered by his fellow students?

Or his dad. His dad lost his arm, and couldn't be a meister. So, he trained Leo to be his dreams and make them come true. Why did he train Leo if he was destined it makes no sense......No, it doesn't. His dad never would have done that, not at all. He's not dumb, he should have known better then to do that, so why did he? He didn't know anything about his mom's family's history, but his dad did. He must know something he doesn't......

It was late at night at this point, around 1:30ish in the morning, maybe. He wasn't sure when, nor did he care. Leo raced back to the house, going as fast as his legs could carry him, which was pretty fast, fast enough to ram into the door instead of stopping, but again, not the point. He was then in his room, typing as fast as he could, looking for.....Perfect, 3 days. He wrote this down in his note book, then raced to his closet in the hall, going through it in a hurry, trying to find something.....
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:56 pm

Akari stirred at about one that morning, sighing as she got to her feet. She trotted down to his apartment, taking her time. She got there at about two in the morning, heading inside. She couldn't stay out all night, or he might freak out the next day. She crossed her arms against the slight chill and headed inside, looking confused when she spotted him running around the house. She wrinkled her nose. "Something wrong?" she asked, sounding almost... cold, if not a bit angry. But she wasn't. In fact, she understood why he didn't want to be with her. She probably disgusted him, so she didn't want to push things. She was a bit worried about why he looked so frantic, though. She hoped the madness didn't come back.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:06 pm

Not expecting her to be awake so earlier awake, Leo was caught off guard. He groaned on the inside, figuring that it would have been too easy if he were to hide it from her. He put out the note of her sounding a bit passive aggressive, trying to stick to the mission at hand. He came out of the closet, holding a couple of traveling bags, covered in a bit of dust, as they weren't used in a while. His voice was rather cold, filled with it's own aggression.

Leo: Nothing's wrong, I'm just preparing for a trip back home.

He walked past her, heading back to his room.

Leo: Me and dad have to have a little talk.

He entered and got back on the computer, getting ready to order a ticket. Time for Leo to pay the doctor an unexpected house call.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:13 pm

Akari's eyes widened a bit. "W-wait, you're leaving? Did I do something wrong?" she asked, hurrying over to see where he was going. She was worried she'd offended him by what she'd said earlier, but that could just be her overreacting. She didn't think it was so bad, but she guessed it was such a bad thing to think about that he wanted to leave. "I'm sorry, Leo," she said quietly, looking down at her feet in shame. She shifted a bit, looking up at him. "Are you going somewhere very far away?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:21 pm

Leo walked over to her, knelt down, then kissed her right on the nose. He pulled back, his eyes a bit concerned for her, but still had a very determined look.

Leo: No, you did not do something wrong, Akari, you don't have to be sorry. As for me, yeah, I am leaving. I think that after two years, I return to Florida for a visit, so that's what I am doing. I won't be gone long, and I leave in two days. I'll come back in at least 9 days, and will probably be staying in a hotel, as I want to visit my mom's house.

Technically, this was true. His dad bought her house after the incident, and Leo still had a spare key, stuffed in his wallet somewhere. Go in his mom's house, investigate for clues and stuff, then confront his dad, that's the plan. Only factors that could go make this go wrong.

-Dad moving
-Kishin egg kills him
-Akari comes.

One of those three was bound to happen, as he patted the girl who could jeopardize the mission on the head, giving her a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lion meets his Light.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next