Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lion meets his Light.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

The Lion meets his Light. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:47 pm

Akari looked surprised when he kissed her nose, blushing brightly as he pulled away.  She sighed and nodded. "I'm guessing I can't go with you," she said, rubbing her nose where he'd kissed her to try and make the blush go away. "I don't like the idea of you going to Florida all on your own. What if something happens and you die? That makes me a bad Weapon. I want to go with you," she said, though her voice was a bit uncertain. When he patted her head, she made a face. "It's not a fun thing to think about."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:00 pm

Leo:.....

Not worth losing her as a friend. He tossed her one of the bags, nodding.

Leo: Alright, you can come. Airport is here in town, so we'll be leaving two days from now. Bring some books and stuff for the flight, and I finished your sweater.

The green sweater laid on his bed. On the front, it read Akari, with the dot for the I being a star. Around her name was a sun.

Leo: For now, why don't you get some sleep, it's late. Well, early, but you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:18 pm

Akari smiled slightly when she caught the bag and saw the sweater. She hurried over to put it on with a grin. "Thank you! she said happily, running over to kiss his cheek and nodded, trotting over to lay down in her bed to fall asleep, feeling much better now. She closed her eyes, playing around with the edges of the sweater as she tucked herself in. She hadn't gone to Florida before, especially not with someone she had a crush on...

"Someone she had a crush on." That was the first time she'd admitted it to herself. She smiled a bit, and with that thought in mind, she drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:24 pm

Leo sat down with a sigh, grabbing the bridge of his nose. Well, this just got really hard now. Hmm....Ah, of course. Say his mom and step dad are out of town, then he can go and investigate the house to find some clues. For now, he just packed some clothing in his bag, getting ready. It had been 7 years since his mom was killed by his own hands and he learned his fate. Time to find out why his dad, who knew this would come, taught him to fight. Time to find out why his dad turned him into a potentially power kishin egg.......

[Thread end]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lion meets his Light.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6